06 ; pluvia

You rested your chin on the balcony's banister. Beads of sweat dripped down the side of your face. The beating heat of the start of summer almost burned your skin.

However a smile was spread across your lips as you listened to the melody of a piano. Inside, Rui sat on the piano bench, his fingers glided along the black and white keys.

When the song ended, you turned around and headed back inside. You smiled at the petite male. Your hand reached to pat his head. "Good job, Rui. Your composing is great as always."

He nodded, his lips bending into a small smile. "Thanks."

You slid your finger against the piano keys. "Hmm... Maybe I should learn how to play."

Rui's eyes seemed to light up. "I can teach you, if you want," he said, oddly eagerly

Surprised at his response, your eyes widened. "Then I'm in your care."

For the next hour, Rui taught you the basics. He taught you the letter of each key, how to position your hands, and how to read basic sheet music. However, the two of you decided to take a break after a while, since the two of you were getting hot and that room didn't have an air conditioner nor a fan.

"I hope I learn enough so the two of us could play a duet someday," you said as you took couple of drinks from the fridge. Instead of handing it to him, you innocently placed the cold bottle on the back of his unsuspecting neck.

He jumped a bit, before turning to meet your eyes. "Why did you have to do that," he pouted while you just laughed. His eyes soon softened. "But I hope to play a duet with you someday too." A smile formed on his lips.