Yoonseok

That boy. The one with the bright mint green hair, the almost black eyes, the gorgeous as ever smile. Everyone should know a boy like that.

At least, that's what I thought.

I knew that I was far from perfect, in every way. I knew I had brown hair. I knew I had brown eyes. I knew my smile was crooked. I knew I had flaws. I believe that my best friend, Yoongi, was the definition of perfect. The boy that everyone should know, and love. The boy that I loved.

I didn't just love Yoongi like a friend would. No, it was much more than that. It was a deep love, one that I could never escape. I would have to put up with it every time I saw Yoongi. Every time we hung out, sat at the lunch table together, or even were just in the same class together. I would be in class with Yoongi, and I would often catch myself staring at him. Yes, I loved Yoongi, like a lover would.

I knew that Yoongi was straight. Every day, I would come home and find that Yoongi has sent me millions of pictures of females that he met on Omegle. I would often cringe at the sight of their cleavage, and think "Pull your shirt up, no one wants to see that." Again, I knew that Yoongi was straight.

I even caught Yoongi flirting with girls from time to time. It annoyed the crap out of me, but I put up with it.

I loved having gym with Yoongi. We often changed in the same section, seeing as how we were friends. I would often stare at Yoongi's bare torso, looking at every crevasse in his skin. Then Yoongi would look at me, and I would blush, look away, and start changing myself.

But today's gym class was a little different.

I ran around, shooting hoops and getting it in. I walked over and high-fived Yoongi, who smiled and cheered me on. The teacher blew the whistle, and all the females dropped what they were doing and ran off to get changed. Of course, that meant that I had to clean up everything.

I picked up all of the basketballs and placed them into the basket. By the time I was done, most of the boys and girls had already gotten changed and were waiting for the announcements to come on, signaling the end of the day. I didn't have to worry about missing my bus, seeing as how I was staying after school. I jogged into the boys locker rooms and went to my stuff. I didn't see Yoongi outside, or in the locker room section, so I guessed that he was either helping Mr. Kim, or using the bathroom. I grab my shirt, and pull it over my head. I set my shirt down, and grab the shirt I was wearing that day. A cold hand touches my upper back, making my eyes widen, and my body to freeze. I turn my head slightly, still barely able to see the person who is touching me. But, his voice gives it away enough.

"Hey Hoseok." Yoongi says.

"H-hi Yoongi. What are you doing?" I reply, shivering slightly. He starts rubbing up and down my back, slinking his arms around to my front. His chest was pushed against mine and he was hugging me tightly. My blush spreaded to my cheeks, reaching my ears, making my whole face feel hot.

"You're really warm, Hobi. Why?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I think you know why. Please don't make me say it."

"But Hobi, I want to hear you say it."

"No."

"Please?"

"No. I'm not saying anything."

"Fine. Then I'll just make you." Yoongi says in a different, more dominant tone. He flips me around and pushes me against the lockers. Even though he is shorter than me by maybe an inch, I feel as if he towers over me. He grabs my face with one hand, the other still placed at my bare side. His face comes closer to mine, stopping right in front of my face. I feel his hot breath on mine, and I let out a small, low whimper. Yoongi smirks, his eyes staring into mine. I can't fight the blush on my face, or the warmness I feel on my ears.

"Damn, you're so hot." Yoongi whispers in a low, husky voice. I blush even more than before. He leans in, ever so slowly. I growl in frustration, and lean forward, connecting our lips. My hands reach his face, and I pull him closer, deepening the kiss. I pull away, and pant heavily. He smirks, and steps away.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you home tonight." Yoongi said to me. I nodded and got dressed. The final bell rang, and Yoongi dragged me to his car. I climbed in, and he drove fairly fast, obviously in a hurry.

And the whole time in the car, it was hard to miss the bulge forming in his pants.

~~

Might make a part 2 idk

it just all depends

hope you liked it

hehehehee get it

jhope

hope

ill leave