1. Bon Voyage: Sparta, Greece.

You know what's satisfying? The sound of pebbles crackling underneath your 700$ shoe. (Sue me, I'm rich) The air brushing wildly across your hair, the faint sense of belonging. "Us aganist the world" type of feeling.

That's the feeling I get from early morning running. I've been running since I was a teen, and quite frankly, I love it. It's been a hobby. Hell, if I wanted to join the olympics, I could. Not to brag, but I'm that good.

When I run, I get a feeling of being superior. That, I am, in many ways. Anyways, it takes me to another universe: where there's no one except me. No one trying to judge me. The trails are sort of a pleasure now. It's as important to me as my morning dose of caffeine.

Over the years, it's been more consistant than ever. I'm glad about it, though. However, running from home is very soothing, but going back is.. difficult. It just shakes me back to reality. It pulls me out of a trance I'm not prepared to leave.

Home is, home. No denying that. Everyone goes back, even I. I'm not going to lie, there were times where I just wanted to run and run and run, until I'm someplace where no one knows who I am or vice versa.

I put my useless thoughts to rest as I steadily jog my way home. Wide street, and a huge mansion in sight. I designed my house myself, and I'm f**king proud of it. I've built it according to a Spanish-American style. It's beautiful, to say the least.

I've had boganvilleas planted all over the front balcony, which, *obiviously* is mine. It looks grand. Marbled driveway and loads of green. I'm a fan of forests. Did I mention I love the color green? No. I'd be sick if I didn't have green in my life.

My mom's to blame for that. She loved gardens and trees. There wasn't a day my mom wouldn't come out in the garden, she'd sometimes just come for five minutes and leave; but it comforted her. I remember, even in her last days, she would sprawl out in the balcony admiring the view, for hours at most.

I'm the same. I can't go a day without being in the open. I'm not afraid of closed spaces or being indoors, I just can't stay inside too long. I need to get out and welcome nature. I'm an outdoor person, an extrovert, if you will.

I also have a lake at the backside, which is small- not too big. It's a mesmerizing sight, lillies blooming. It's breathtaking in the summer. Along with my pool, which is, huge. Okay. Very huge. It's just who I am. 'Go big or go home.'

All in all, my house is a fairytale, straight out of a dream. It feels like a castle and has just enough hints of the 21st century.

"Tina!"I scream on top of my lungs while dropping on to the couch. Not literal screaming though. Tina would definitely freak out.

Tina is my 'manager', just for the house though. She has been for a while, she needed a job to pay for college and I'm more than happy to do that. And, quite frankly, I need someone to look over the house and everyone working in.

"Madam, your espresso." She holds overthe tray, and I, being me, raise my hand towards the table. She understands and quicky places it on the desk. She knows what I want, and, so she leaves me alone.

I don't why she always hands it over to me, and I, like a brat, make my hands give the order. Not my mouth, but my hand. Like, I'm some Queen Elizabeth.

I get up and reach for my coffee. I want to go and look for my phone, but I dont. It'll always be someone calling from the office, or a random stranger I promise to call, but never do.

Just then, I see Tina rushing towards me with my phone ringing. "It rang twice when you were out," before she could say anything else, I take it from her. 'Armani' is on the caller ID.