Announcement and chapter 7

(Okay, school just got out today so I will probably be updating more, BUT I'm also taking a self-paced college class that I'm behind in so it may be a while for replies to comments and updates of the story. I'm sorry if it takes to long, but I NEED to work on this class so if you get bored of waiting for me to update check out some of my friends stories like...

A Change In Nature

Spiral Of Dreams

Happy Memories

His Young Days

/It's You/

NAJ Nightmare x reader

All of which are on my Undertale reading list! It also annoys me when I think it's a new chapter but then it isn't so I'm adding a chapter as well so I'm not a hypocrite! (not judging those who do that BUT STILL!)

Nightmare POV: She's worried about me? Does... does she like me? SHUT UP NIGHTMARE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! Though... if... she does somehow...

"I can't see you if... if your... just... a...pile of " She pulls me closer and begins to cry. I hold her in my arms trying my best to calm her. It works, but not as much as I hoped. She IS worried! Oh Y/n. I'm so sorry you had to see that!

"Don't cry. everything's alright." I say in the most soothing voice that has EVER come out of my mouth. I gently rub her back and she slowly calms down. 'Thank Asgore!' I thought to myself

Y/n POV: It's... so... com...for...ta..b...le... I snuggle into his chest and pull him closer. Then I hear shouts nearby.

"NIGHTMARE?! Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?"

"Over here!" Nightmare calls out and I let go of him. Sadly ending the hug. Everyone came looking for us... including THEM. I still don't trust them, but the others seem to... Why? They were just attacked by them, and now they're walking around like friends?! I'm definitely keeping my distance! I step closer to Nightmare, and watch for any attacks, or threatening movements.

'I won't let you hurt him again! Not if I can help it!'

(Very short I know, but it's better than nothing!

I STILL DON'T HAVE A NAME

I'M WORKING ON IT OKAY?!)