The Void

I sit in the castle, the new queen, I look at the stars through the window, the night sky and the stars glow, reminds me of the freedom I gave up so long ago.. my gold circlet  rest lightly on my head, the crown is heavy on the heart though light on my head, I walk to the guard tower and make sure everyone is safe there, I may be the queen but I'm the stronger warrior, I go to sit at the dinner table, I look at my guard, "is the village food storage full?" I ask, "yes my queen." He says, I sit and eat. "My queen, the moon is rising, it's time for bed.." my guard says, I go lay in my bed as my sister wakes up. My life is just beginning in this kingdom, but.. I don't know the history of this kingdom and it's walls...for this is the Void..

[??? pov] 

I've done some bad things... she.. she was just a kid.. why did I do that.. I stare off the wall as I stand atop of it. I hold a needle.. and stare off the wall... "hey! There's still more of thease kids to go.." says a guard holding a teen boy in chains, the boy if covered in blood, "I..I.." I mumble.. "fine.. I got it.." says the other guard as he puts the needle in the kids neck, "ahh!" Yells the kid, the guard kicks the kid off the walls.

2 minutes earlier, I'm holding a girl by the hair.. I take a knife and cut her hair so it's shorter, and I stab her with the needle, I push her off the walls, she screams.. but I didn't care.. untill now.. something about that girl.. "Gene, the queens sister awakes soon, go assist her." Says the guard, "fine.." I reply as I head toward the castle, "hey, wash the blood off first.. where trying to keep a secret.." says the guard, I growl at him, then go clean up.

[the girl gene pushed of the wall pov, (I could have probably just said girls pov but.. eh)]

I scream as I fall down the wall, then.. the lighting crashes, i hit the ground.

[to lizes sisters pov!]

"Sezil, please wake up princess." Says my maid, "but.. I don't want to.." I say, "you have to watch the night in the void.." says my maid, "f..fine.." I say in a yawn, I stand up and my maid leaves the room, I change into my thin layer of armor and I put my silver circlet, I walk through my kingdom, with a guard named gene, I make the usual rounds, then I walk into the hall of shadows, and my friend wander takes my arm, "hmm? Wander? What's going on?" I ask, "miss.. the shadow realm want to take over the east void.. if we can get our kingdom I  check we might be able to stop them.. but we need your help." He says, "um.. ok.." I say, I take my seat, then I see them.. the sargents.. they believe the north wall has a rebel group in it.. I don't think that.. the only thing up there is the wall and some street kids.. the talk begins.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Get ready! Spirit of the Shadow realm vs sezil of the void! Who will win?" Says a guy from valor(valor is a college in phinix) 

Spirit smirks, "I know I'll win this battle, life, freedom and happiness, why should we settle for any less? Thease are wise words enterprising men quote em. Don't ack surprised you guys cuz I wrote em'! Oh! sezila keepin secrets from Liza! We all know about ya, i know about your little massacre in the north! How much are killing those kids worth?" Says spirit, "not true!" Yells sezil,

 "walk it of princess, calm down." Says that guy from valor.. sezil smiles, "you can't prove anything, that's worth anything, so go back to the nothing you come from, this is a real problem, not a walk with mom, but you wouldn't know about parents, all you do for your kingdom is run errands, so pack your bag and go back to the crap you call a kingdom more like your kings dumb! all he does is sit around, we all know his bound to run your kingdom into the ground, so why should I have to give my land? Just cuz you need a helping hand? Handle your own kingdoms affairs, we'll send our prayers" Says sezil as she waves 'bye' spirit growls. Wander smiles, spirits friend looks angry.

 "don't ack so innocent, you know you took more then a two cents from your allies from the west, your a mess! You need our money, face it, you can't even afford honey, we all know your in debt to the south but you keep opening your mouth and all that comes out are lies, so stop lying on you backs and act like a working kingdom, you need some manners and some better planers, cuz this chick got nothin on us! So go get a real job and mop a floor, you could use more money anyway," says spirit

 "mop the floor?i guess that's fair when I'm  mopin' the floor with your hair, I don't need your money and I can afford honey, and if we can't why even take our land? It's bland, according to you, or are you still mourning the death of your pride, turn around and go outside! Get some air and come back when your no longer out of breath, or... come back when your dead." Says sezil 

"ok! Ok! Take a break, we'll be back for round two tomorrow night, be here at 12:30 am." Says the announcer aka, dude from valor.