Symphony

A/n: outfit you're wearing is above and
Italic + bold = a third person's thoughts
-----------------------------------------
We were running in the direction of their dorms and then I heard Carlos' voice. "They're in the court yard." I said. "How do you know?" Suzi asked. "I heard them." I said then stopped running. "How?" She asked. "Well..." I said then removed the bow on my head, and revealed my ears:

" I said then removed the bow on my head, and revealed my ears:

(A/n: minus the fact it's a headband. That is not your head btw) "Woah." She said. "This was a permanent side effect from the first time I tried to shape-shift." I explained. "Well, you look adorable." Suzi said. "Awe thanks!" I said. "Come on you have to meet them! They're not as bad as their parents. Well... Specifically Carlos and Evie are nicer than their parents. Jay and Mal are kinda like their parents." I explained then we reached where they were. "Hey guys! I want you to meet my roommate." I said.

Carlos' POV
(Yn) came up to us with a friend of hers. "Guys this is my roommate, Suzi. She's the daughter of Sneezy." (Yn) said gesturing to the blonde next to her. We all said our greetings. "Hey, I'm Jay." Jay said flirting. (Yn) then shoved his face away. "I'm sorry about him. He thinks he's cute." (Yn) said. We all cracked up but Jay glared at her. "Not. Funny." Jay said. "Awe come on, it's just a joke... That just so happens to be true." I said then Jay lunged at me and I ducked behind Mal. "Stop!" Mal said. "Yeah. I mean come on Jay you can't be cuter than Ms. (Yn) kitten ears over here." I said pointing at (Yn) as I noticed the Snow White cat ears on her head. I also noticed when I said 'cuter than Ms. (Yn) kitten ears' (Yn) blushed.

(Yn)'s POV
"Yeah. I mean come one Jay you can't be cuter than Ms. (Yn) kitten ears over here." Carlos said pointing at me. I blushed slightly and looked away. Looks like someone has a crush on their 'leader'! I hear Suzi think. Suzi, I have no idea what you are talking about. I said to her in my head. Wait, you can hear thoughts? So, can you see what Carlos is thinking? She asked. No, unfortunately I am not skilled enough in this power to be able to hear more than one person's thoughts at a time. I mentally explained. I then hear a ding in my head. What the? Ya know, you and Carlos would make a cute couple (Yn). Evie thought. Not you too! How were you able to know what we were talking about in the first place? I asked. Just the look on Suzi's face. Evie explained. I'm done! I said. "Well, I'm gonna go now, so... Bye!" I said. "See ya in class tomorrow (Yn)!" Evie yelled.
*2 hours later*

Evie's POV
"Ok. Mal, correct me if I'm wrong, but do you think that (Yn) and Carlos would make a cute couple?" I asked as we were headed to the boys' room for the plan. "Well yeah. She's only had a crush on him since she was 6!" Mal said. "Wait really? How come she hasn't said anything?" I asked. "She doesn't think she's good enough for him, which is kinda sad, but it doesn't matter though because she'd probably distract him from the mission anyway." Mal said. She was right not time for being Cupid until our mission is complete... But I have to get them together, but I fear that Carlos may like someone else.

Carlos' POV
"Jay that Suzi girl was pretty cute, you think I have a chance with her?" I asked Jay. "Bro, are you blind?" Jay asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "So that's a yes, never mind." Jay said. Odd.

Jay's POV
He seriously doesn't know? How has he not noticed that she likes him? Is he that dumb when it comes to someone actually caring for him? Granted his mom never really cared, huh.... Maybe that's why.

Mal's POV
I mean yes they should get together but love is for weaklings.

Suzi's POV
Evie and I have some match making to do.

(Yn)'s POV
I had gone up to the roof of the school I was watching the sunset and song popped in my head and I started to sing.

"I've been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless
Life was stringing me along
Then you came and you cut me loose
Was solo singing on my own
Now I can't find the key without you

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth..." I sang and when I sang the next line I started to float and magic, and light was swirling around me.

"I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?" Then I went back down and I stopped glowing. What the heck?

"I'm sorry if it's all too much
Every day you're here, I'm healing
And I was runnin' out of luck
I never thought I'd find this feeling
'Cause I've been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth..." I sang. Then the next line it happened again, and I didn't go back until after I finished the song.

"I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth

I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?" I finished. "You're learning faster than your mother." A voice behind me said. "Oh, hi Fairy." I said to FGM. "So I see you've discovered your unique ability." She said. "What?" I asked. "Well, your mother had a unique ability that didn't match the rest. Her's was making flowers grow. Yours appears to be a powerful magic. Not sure what but it makes you even more special, seems it happens when you sing." She said then walked away. Huh...