Admitting

A/n: sorry if it's short!
-------------------------------
Carlos' POV (short)
"Yes, you are." FGM stated simply. "H-how did this happen? W-when did this happen?" I asked. "When you realize she has been 1 of the only ones to care for you, properly." She told me.

Your POV (short)
"Get out get out get out!" I yelled and it echoed. "Why won't you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you? I didn't mean to! I was trying to help him! I didn't mean to hurt him' I'm sorry!" I yelled to the voices that were yelling at me. The door opens and I see FGM. "Is it food time?" I asked. She shook her head no. I'm hungry. "Then what?" I asked. "You're going insane dear, we have to get you out of here. Your friends are worried sick." She stated. I shook my head. "No it's safer for everyone if I just stay here. I can't hurt anyone, I'm not alone. I have friends I call them the voices in my head! When they're not yelling at me they're actually quite nice." I said smiling. She nods nods her head smiling nervously and leaves.

Carlos' POV
I'm in love with her? Is that why I'm so worried? But I'm not the only one worried, am I more worried than the others? I pondered while walking back to my room. I walk in and see all my friends. "How'd it go, what happened?" Suzi asked. "I wasn't in trouble..." I trailed. "That's good, but what happened? Suzi asked again. "I connected the dots... So I know... And..." I trailed once again. "So you know that (Yn) is deeply in love with you." Jay said. I nod my head. "So, what is the and for? What else---" Evie started and gasped. Oh dear. "You love her back!" Evie shouted standing up causing me to look down and blush. "Is that true?" Mal asked smiling. I slowly nod my head. I hear squeals from Evie and Suzi. "That's awesome dude." Jay said. "Yeah..." I trailed. "What's wrong then?" Suzi asked. "We still don't know where she is, and now I know that Fairy Godmother knows where she is... And that...." I trailed holding back tears. "What is it Carlos?" Suzi asked looking like she would start crying soon to. "(Yn).... Doesn't want us to know where she is." I said. Suzi started crying and Evie hugged her to comfort her. Dude came over to me, I sat on the floor and he hopped onto my lap. I hugged him, tears now streaming down my face. "We have to find her... I don't think I'll be sane much longer without her." I whispered to Dude. After a few minuets FGM walked in. "Carlos? Would you like to see (Yn)?" She asked. I nod my head and get up. I follow her to a weird part of the school. One that wasn't part of the tour. She opens the door. "(Yn)." I say as I walk in. (Yn) looks at me. "I'm sorry.... Who are you?"

A/n: and that's the end of book 1! I hope you enjoyed this book I'm most likely going to do a book 2 but we'll have to see! Thanks for reading bye!