Is This The End Or Just The Beginning

I woke up on a bright morning. The sun was shinning and the morning air came threw the open window, filling the house with the smell of morning dew. I was still in Luka's strong arms tightly and close to him. I yawned and opened my eyes letting them focus. I turned over trying to be gentle with my wounded shoulder. I kissed Luka lightly as his eyes fluttered open and he rubbed them.

"Good morning sweetheart, sleep well?" He charmed

"Indeed I did." I smiled.

"I am glad to hear that." Luka smiled sitting up. I lay near his stomach resting a hand and my head against his defined muscular stomach.

"I love you." I smile looking at him.

"I know that, and you also know that I love you too."

I nodded tired.

"Silvia, I have to go into town, I will be back soon, and if all things go well I need you to go pick something up for me when I get back." Luka kept the details secret.

"What are you getting?" I asked curiously.

"You will see tonight." Luka smiled putting a hand on my back rubbing it slowly.

I chuckle, "Fine." I sit up and kiss Luka's cheek before winging my feet over the edge of the bed and standing up to stretch. I scratched my head and then walk to the kitchen downstairs to go make something for breakfast for the both of us. I love Luka so much, I am glad he doesn't let the past block his future.

I made breakfast and set it down on the table just as Luka came downstairs and looked at the table set for breakfast. I walked back over to the kitchen and stopped in front of a counter when I felt strong hands wrap around my waist from behind. I turn my head and close my eyes smiling.

"Thank you." Luka smiled.

"It was absolutely no problem love."  I walk back into the dinning room as Luka followed. We both sat down across from each over as we ate.

After breakfast me and Luka headed back upstairs to just talk and spend time together. We had pranzo (Lunch) and then Luka had to leave to go pick something up. I stayed in the room reading until Luka came back home and called me downstairs. I had gotten changed into a pare of nice clothes that were not to fancy, but were not rugged looking.

 I walked downstairs as Luka walked towards me and took me out into the living room near the fire place and told me to stand there with my eyes closed. I smiled and shielded my eyes with my hands. I heard movement and then I heard Luka speak.

"Okay you can open your eyes now." Luka said.

I looked at him in front of me and excite meant and joy filled my person. Could this really be happening?

_________________________Luka's POV_____________________________

When the morning came I felt a small kiss land upon my lips. I opened my eyes and then rubbed them as my eyes focused on a smiling Silvia next to me.

"Good morning sweet heart, sleep well?" I greeted

"Indeed I did." Silvia smiled

"I am glad to hear that." I sat up as Silvia stayed where she was.

"I love you." Silvia looked at me.

"I know that, and you also know that Ti amo di (I love you to) ." I answered. Silvia nodded.

"Silvia, I have to go into town, I will be back soon, and if all things go well I need you to go pick something up for me when I get back." I said to her hopping she would be ok if I left.

 "What are you getting?" She asked curious.

"You will see tonight." I put a hand on her back and rubbed it soothing her.

 "Fine." Silvia got up, stretched and walked downstairs. I waited a few seconds and leaned over to a bed side table and opened the drawer. Inside was a small box. It was small enough to fit in a pocket, and to easily hide.

I sighed and closed the drawer thinking of how I would plan out the day.

I smelled food cooking and walked downstairs to see Silvia made food. When she was back in the kitchen I put my arms around her waist and hugged her from behind speaking in a calm and quiet voice, "Thank you."

"It was absolutely no problem love."  Silvia said smiling. I followed her out of the kitchen to the dinning room and we sat down to eat. Later on we spent the morning together and I left around noon to go get something special.

I said my goodbyes to Silvia and left to go find flowers. When I returned I asked Silvia to come downstairs. When she did what I asked I lead her in front of the lit fire place. She covered her eyes and I kneeled down putting the flowers on the ground and opened the small box revealing a ring.

__________________________Silvia's POV___________________________

I put a hand over my mouth in shock as tears of joy rolled off my cheeks and formed small pools near my feet.

"Silvia, ti amo e vuole trascorrere il resto della mia vita con te, mi vuoi sposare?" Luka asked.

"Yes!" I breathed smiling. "Yes, I will." Luka stood up and put his hands on my back kissing me. Joy filled both of us. When Luka let go he took the ring out and slid it onto my hand. I smiled and hugged him, "Thank you." I said overwhelmed.

"I was waiting for the perfect day to give you that" Luka smiled grabbing both of my arms.

There starts a new life as a fiancée to Luka Deviche. This time marks our love. The future is bright for us. I love his deeply, and would never want to let him go. Finally I can be with him, and not get teased or hurt by anyone.

____________________________________________________________

Heyo! This is sadly the last chapter of the story. It is exactly 2:14 am. This is so sad. A special thanks goes out to everyone who helped and supported me!

Just a few notes:

"Silvia, ti amo e vuole trascorrere il resto della mia vita con te, mi vuoi sposare?"

means

"Silvia, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"

yush! And I have a question for all of you. DO YOU WANT TO SEE A SEQUAL????? I can totally do it, but only if you want me to. Of course it will not be my first priority, but it will happen. Please comment and tell me what you think, or if you do want to see a sequel. I absolutely love all of you and thank you so much for helping me threw this. I am so proud of myself and everyone else. Thanks again!