A double-No a triple-Everything but the kitchen sink!

"Okay guys, everyone gets a two scoop cone. Okay?"

"Yes,"

"Okay,"

"Of course,"

"What if I want three flavors," I glare at John, "Okay fine, two scoop cone."

"Thank you! Okay, so we don't have a repeat of the other day, what flavors does everybody want?"

"I want vanilla and chocolate," Alex smiles, proud of his simpleness,

"Next!" I groan, internally cursing myself, I should've asked in the car,

"Hi, how may I help you today?"

"Can I have one two-scoop cone, with van-"

"I don't want Vanilla anymore, can I try the-" Alex's eyes scan the ice cream bar, "Blue Moon,"

"Yes, sir!" The young girl behind the thing smiles, taking the sample spoon, and giving it to Alex,

"Can I taste it?" Herc asks, smiling as the girl also gives him a sample,

"I do not think cherry and chocolate should ever combine in an ice cream, may I try it?" Laf mumbles, making grabby fingers until the sample spoon is in his fingers, "My god, this is wonderful! More!"

"I'm sorry sir, only one sample of ice cream per customer,"

"May I have one," The girl gives Herc one and he gives it to Laf, "Happy?"

"Oui,"

"Wait! Coffee ice cream? Please let me have some!" Alex is basically drooling, the girl hands him the sample big, and he greedily licks at it, "I need more, two scoops of the coffee flavor please,"

"Are you sure?" I ask and he frowns,

"Yeah..." I raise my brows, "No? I don't know, there are so many flavors to choose from!"

"Can I have a sample of the cotton candy, the French vanilla, and uh the industrial chocolate?" John's eyes are gleaming,

"Yes, sir." The young girl hands him the samples and I sigh,

"I am so sorry, please excuse my boyfriends, they are all so indecisive."

"It's alright,"

"Okay, please, give the girl a break, has everyone decided which flavors they would like,"

"Oui, chéri, I would like the Cherry and Chocolate Ice cream and the Rocky Road. No, the Vanilla and Rocky Road, No, the mint chocolate and cherry and chocolate!"

"You know what? I'll have two scoops of the Cherry Chocolate Ice cream, two scoops of the Rock Road, Two scoops of the cotton candy, two scoops of the french vanilla and the industrial chocolate. I'll also have two scoops of vanilla and the coffee flavor. In a big bowl, five spoons and a cherry on top,"

"I don't like cherries!"

"Herc shut the hell up,"

"Will that be all?"

"Yes!" I smile as I pull out my wallet,

"'No let me pay," Herc says solemnly, feeling bad about me having to yell at him,

"Okay,"

~

"I can't believe we spent 63 dollars on ice cream,"