locker room fun

Edd felt like he was going to cry, but that would be stupid.

Still, the thought crossed his mind as he walked into the filthy, filthy, filthy locker room. He couldn't believe it. It was impossible to fathom. It was a work detail. A detention. The slip reading his name.

I really should learn to stop listening to Eddy, he thought. Of course it was his luck that he was the only one caught, he was the only one comfortable with the bugs (aside from Ed, but he couldn't let Ed handle the precious lab roaches on a good conscience). Yes, it would be him taking the fall for one of Eddy's outdated scams yet again, but he never would have thought it would end up with him cleaning the locker room. Good thing the football team doesn't have practice today.

As if on cue, the door slammed open behind him. He jumped, but then felt silly, certain it was his supervisor. Edd turned to greet whoever it was watching over his work, to make himself seem like the good-mannered young man he actually is, but stopped in his tracks when he saw who it was.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." The pale lips of the ginger in front up him quirked into a signature smirk, his long fingers adjusting the backwards cap on his head. "Looks like someone got caught in a scam."

"Hello, Kevin," Double D greeted, wasting no time with Kevin's teasing. "Do you happen to know where my supervisor is?"

Kevin grinned, a line of straight white teeth showing themselves as he circled around Edd. "The thing is, coach had some other shit to do, but when he told me about the troublemaker he had to watch over, I figured that was right up my alley and told him I could help him out here." Once he was behind Double D, he leaned up the short distance to his ear. "So I guess that makes me your supervisor."

Goosebumps raised on Double D's arm when he felt Kevin's breath against his neck. This can't be happening. This absolutely cannot be happening right now. He thought to himself that maybe, just maybe, he actually would cry.

Now Kevin isn't the childhood bully he used to be. Not at all. Actually, since high school started Edd has had the pleasure to watch Kevin move on from his immature ways, and become the person more deserving of his popularity. The only problem is that, not too long ago, Kevin expressed certain desires he had to a certain dork he knew and, ever since then, Edd has found himself in compromising positions due to these... desires.

Edd realized that this is probably the most compromising position he could possibly be in. He was stuck here, alone, in an empty locker room for two and a half hours, with none other than Kevin. He cleared his throat, "As much as I'd like to play your little game today, Kevin, I would find it much more desirable to carry out my duties and get out of here as soon as possible, so if you'll please direct me to the mop and bucket it would be most appreciated--"

"Hold your horses there, cowboy. As your temporary supervisor, I believe I'll be calling the shots." Kevin chuckled, hardly able to believe his luck. "I think if you're going to come into the locker room, you ought to choose a team." Kevin pushed Edd back into the lockers, leaning his face forward so his breath tickled Double D's lips. "What will it be?"

Edd laughed, surprising Kevin a bit. Nonetheless, he stood his ground, not moving an inch from where he settled. Double D noticed that, at least, Kevin was waiting for his answer. "I consider myself a batter for your team, Kevin," Edd replied, almost mockingly. "That is to say, under other circumstances and better acquaintance, perhaps this could become something. Right now, however, is not the--"

Kevin smashed his lips against Edd's, thankfully shutting him up. He licked and sucked on the pink flesh of the dork's mouth, feeling Edd's breath pick up against his skin. When he finally pulled back, Edd's lips were a darker pink, glistening from their combined saliva. Damn. "You have pretty little lips when you decide to shut them, Double Dweeb."