Eat It

Mark's POV

Not now! Not in front of everybody, especially Amy! She's never seen this side of me before, it might scare her..

I stuff my face full of food as the live stream is happening. I can't really control it, my brain just takes over. I need to binge, like how some people just need to masterbate, I have to binge.

I'm bulimic. I have been for a long time. Ever since my dad passed, to be honest. I fell down this hole that I have never been able to get myself back out of. And now that I can't get myself out, people around me need to watch me suffer.

"Mark?" Amy said a little quietly, so the microphones don't hear. "You okay?" I nod, and continue to stuff my face full of food. Amy slumped back. She knew I wasn't okay. I think she actually knew. "Are you sure you're oka-"

"YES! Yes, I'm fine!" I snapped. When I realized that I yelled at Amy in front of everyone I got up and ran to the bathroom, with Amy trying to follow. I slam the door and lock it, not letting her in.

"Mark! Please let me in!" Amy knocked and knocked, making the pit in my head grow. I slowly lean over the toilet, shoving my finger to the back of my throat. I start to throw up. "Mark! Please open the door!" The banging at the door made me throw up more for some reason.

They just ended the stream. They all thought I was coming down with like a flu or something. I heard Tyler and Ethan talking a little bit. Probably worrying.

"Mark? Please?" The knocks slowly stop. "I know this isn't you being sick.. I know, baby." I slowly get up and unlock the door, to see a very unhappy Amy. "You've been doing this for as long as I can remember. Losing weight then gaining it all back, repeatedly. I lay awake and wonder. I will never get mad or leave you, just tell me what's wrong so at least I can start to help you! I hate not knowing what you're doing to yourself.." Amy bent down to face me, and I knew there was no way out of it. I look behind her, to see Tyler, Ethan and Kathryn standing there, all worries. I take a huge sigh and look down.

"I.. I was diagnosed with Bulimia a few months after my dad died. It all had gotten to me! It's like.. It's like this tick I can't get rid of for the life of me. I go to therapists, I try diets, I just end up in the drive thru of McDonalds with no idea how I even got there.." I can't even look at the others as I start to tear up.

"Oh Mark.." I feel Amy's arms wrap around me. I slowly lift my arms onto her back, holding her close. "Why haven't you told me?"

"Because I was scared you'd think I'm a mess and leave me!" Tears pour out of my eyes. Amy pulls back and looks at me.

"Mark.. you do so much! You raise money for charities, make two videos a day, take care of Chica, and so much more! I would never leave you because you have Bulimia. It's something you have to watch. If it gets better, you might slip up. Don't worry about telling me, I understand! But it's not something to ignore. Now, I'm going to make you eat, a little bit. Not a lot. Just the insides of my half a sub, and no going to the bathroom without me today!" Amy helped me up. The others slowly walked back to the couch and started the stream.

"Sorry that it ended so sudden, we had a problem but resolved it."