23

dawn came to set an end to the day, stepdad was sleeping beside taehyung's bed who was still inconscious. we came here about 10 hours ago and we're still waiting.

i wasn't tired. well i didn't want to sleep, just the fact stepdad and taehyung are family and that the guy whom i talked to on text is finally right in front of me are too overwhelming.

i took out my phone and went to our conversation. it has been months since he hasn't texted and me, years.

tears swelled up as i recalled our good times, what is happening to the both of us now? when i reached the end of the conversation, i decided to text here.

well well taehyung
here i am in front of you
wondering what to do
i learned a shocking truth
between stepdad and you
beside that i think i just
feel like utter shit
ignoring you for a long time
i didn't think about your feelings
i'm very sorry
now seeing you in this state
it kind of hurts
to see you on this bed
i just want to take care of you
Sent 9:46PM

because i'm slowly falling for you
/!\ Message not sent /!\

tears streamed down my cheeks, i was regretting. not wanting to wake up stepdad or even taehyung just in case, i buried my face in my hands, silently sobbing.

silent enough.

tears wouldn't stop streaming down and as i was wiping them away, i heard a voice.

a different one.

"bae joohyun?"

there was taehyung awakened, his eyes staring at me.

I'm back guys :)))) i read your comments and i'm glad you all like this story! After freaking 1973919 years I'm baaaaaack!
YAY let's celebrate!!!!