25

joohyun fiddled with her fingers as her heart beat rapidly. she was still standing up, very awkward and hesitating about what to do.

meanwhile taehyung looked at the end of his bed and thought very hard of what to say or what to do because this was indeed very.. awkward. he couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"umm sit here, joohyun?" he patted the chair beside his bed. joohyun lifted her head and stuttered. oh my god, when he says my name..., she thought and her cheeks flushed a tint of pink.

"y-yes!" her little quick nod made taehyung chuckle. what a kid, he thought.

she made her way to the chair and sat eLEGANTLY, you know, to show that feminine side.

"err," joohyun started to speak up, however words didn't come out.

"i'm happy to see you," taehyung blurted out and turned his face elsewhere. god why how what did i-, his cheeks were turning red.

joohyun's heart palpitated quickly, as if it were shooting a machine gun. the sight of his neck and collarbone when he looked the other way, she gulped and looked down to the fingers, fiddling.

jesus joohyun! what is happening to you? and heart! stop beating so damn fast, i can't keep up!

the atmosphere turned fluffy.

"er-"

"how-"

they both spoke at the same time, cutting each other. couldn't this become more awkward as time passed?

they both flashed a mini smile of embarassment.

he does look good in real life..

she looks so beautiful.

taehyung then indicated with a gesture to joohyun to say what she wanted to say.

"how are you feeling?" she asked, her smooth voice resonated within taehyung's ears and he couldn't have been more than relaxed.

"i'm feeling good.. especially that you're here."