Deep dreams man.

Guys, I'm not kidding.

I had a stand by me dream last night. For real.

There will be no authors not at the end cause I want to leave you with this masterpiece.

Like this is an actual dream that I developed in my subconscious.

I just wrote it out at ten in the morning when I woke up for you guys.

Get ready.

here we go.

***

A Stand by me dream that I will never forget.

Its August eighth. The 30th anniversary of Stand by Me.(we will pretend it is 2016 here.)  Something happens to all of our posters and memorabilia.

They turn into little screens.

They all turn into screens that have a video ready to play on them—called

"Stand by me: after the adventure"

It went on to show happy parts of Gordie's life—getting married, writing bestselling books, those things.

Then it went on to Chris's. His was a news reporter talking about his death. She was explaining the situation, then a police officer came on and talked about what exactly happened—him trying to break up a fight and getting stabbed in the throat.—then a mortician explaining how a stab to the throat can kill you and what happened to his body after.

IT moved on to Teddy's, him working odd jobs and having a good time just trying to make it in life.

And Vern working at the arsenal lumber yard and playing at home with his kids that he adored.

Then, it cut to two sounds. Both for the two main characters.

One was about 10 seconds of a typewriter or keyboard typing—showing Gordie.

And the other was—I don't know how I can explain this to you—a police officer saying that they are looking for Chris chambers, number 240.

Then, we hear a kid of about 14 yell, "Guys! Please! Oh my god! Kill me!"  amidst other sirens and chaos. Then a single gunshot erupted and ended the entire scene.

This was Chris—and that was his cry for the sweet release of death.

After that, my poster—here is a picture.

It Began to tear itself apart.

It revealed behind the torn and mangled pieces a beautiful sunset, but I had to tear back the rest to see more.

But I didn't want to.

This poster means so much to me that I didn't want it to become anything else. It was my poster.

Yet again, though, all the pieces of the poster began to throw themselves at me—gently, not aggressively—to reveal a sunset with four boys walking towards it on the railroad tracks.

There was a small little comic strip on the bottom, except it was situations they would be doing.

Playing cards at the treehouse, Riding bikes—those were the two shown.

Under that it said stand by me with the cast in tiny letters below it.

And in each of the four corners was a boy.

In the top left, Gordie was writing and scribbling things down on paper while laying on his bed. The light would vary from light to dark to represent his parents never coming in and caring for him, and to show how long he would work.

In the bottom left corner was Teddy in the army, war paint on his face and fully clad in his uniform. He was speaking to the general at his desk, asking to join the force. The officer shoved his hand away in dismissal. If you looked close enough, you could see one tear stream down Teddy's disappointed face.

In the bottom right hand corner was Vern—with all the rest of the boys around the campfire eating cherry pez.

And in the top right was Chris's.

He was between two men, shoving them apart, then one of the men stabbing him in the throat. Blood was gushing everywhere and it showed him falling back into nothing but the cold hard floor as he always did. Except this was his last time doing it.

After the full poster was revealed, and I had taken a good long look at it—you guessed, probably—I woke up.

I was crying in bed. The first thing I did was look at my poster.

Damn, what a dream can do to you right?

Stand by me, man, can do way more.