Introduction: Welcome To Vorinthia

The Vorinthians prepared for their beloved but dangerous tradition the Opes Jenres. Each decade, the good folk of Vorinthia begin their treasure hunt to find the rarest, most precious resources out there.

Yet this year seemed like night and day, affection is gone.

The risky part of this journey used to be the monsters lurking the unknown parts of the "Chaotic Realm". Now, it is its own sane inhabitants.

After The War of the Unjust, Darkness ruled over this land, which indulged racism, war, slavery, hate and fear. Especially against the Half-Lordens.

While many countries like Horos, Kaymel and the capital Mortimia sided with ardency and hope... Others like Amnelisa, and the feared Nomyle sided with immorality and hatred.

There were others though, The Sacredpole was a sight to avoid, as the Darkest creatures haunted the pole. Kaymel, a struggling city mostly occupied by Humans of The Light, they were for many years followed by the nightmares of the mountainside. they've been able to defend against them, but they can't hold for much longer. The Chaotic Realm only gets more chaotic.

Mystery still takes residence in the Lonedome, a bright dome separating Kaymel from Amnelisa, a forest, with trees so tall, it is said it acts as a beacon for the Gods, elves have taken control of the area, and no one is welcomed into The Gods' Beacon. What lives inside the vault, and it's existence, are unknown.

In the middle, slept Mortimia, the capital. The huge city is locked for everyone but the rich folk, royalty, armies, the most experienced merchants and the most expensive whores. Everyone's dream is living in the Great City.

Above Amnelisa, was Horos. Horos was packed with many different races, yet it was the most vulnerable city to The Nomyle Dominion directly to the west, unlike Lonedome there was no Dome to protect and separate them from the Unpleasant air of Nomyle.

Up North, is where the Black Sea filled everyone's soul with pure fear. Not even the bravest of them all would ever go to take a swim. Anyone that ever dared to dunk his head down the water... would be greeted with a big smile from the many undiscovered dangers it contains.

Is there any hope left for Vorinthia?