5

They had sports in the first lesson, hell. Clay has always hated that part. They played volleyball. Exceptionally, he found it less bad, because Tony was with him. They talked during the game. Clay often looked at Tony, and Tony often looked at Clay until their eyes met. Clay blushed and looked away.

After school, Clay was waiting at Monet's. He had arranged to meet Tony. When he looked out of the window, he saw Tony's red Mustang. Again he felt those damn butterflies. Tony was just a few yards away. The butterflies seemed to run amok.

„You need a refill?", Tony asked and Clay turned around.

„No, thanks", he stammered.

„Let's go then", Tony said and smirked.

„Where'd you wanna go?", Clay asked, cautious.

„I was thinking about a walk near a place where my brothers and I used to play", he answered and Clay nodded.

In between a few minutes they arrived. They ended up walking and talking a lot.

„So you've got aboyfriend?", Clay asked, surprised.

„I hope he's still my boyfriend. He's been pretty annoyed lately because I've been spending all of my time with another guy..", Tony answered and looked at Clay, as if he expected a specific reaction. The reaction didn't come.

„You!", he added.

„Ohh", Clay said, overwhelmed and Tony grinned.

Back in the car Clay stared at Tony with a smile on his face. He didn't know why he was in such a good mood or why he was smiling. He figured that he was happy that Tony spent more time with him than with his boyfriend.

They ended up in a garage where Tony was trying to fix Clay's bycicle. Clay sat on the ground, leaning against something an stared at Tony. All of a sudden he felt sad and looked down.

A while later, Tony gave him a ride home. They looked at each other. Clay's mood got even worse, because he knew, the one he's looking at right now will never be more than a friend.

„Thank you", he said quickly and left the car.