back home

Chris'$ POV

The tour is officially ova today im surprised I finished the tour I've been so depressed Keisha's been apologizing for the last 2 months but it hasn't fixed anything do I regret everything that happened no I just regret JaJa seen us I truly love keisha she's been acting weird also she has less and less energy know I never see her laughing and she sleeps in tygas room she been sick this week so she haven't been able to be on stage we lost a lot of money because of that.but we did gain it back and more because our song hit number 1 on the top 100 billboard for 6 weeks straight.
But today since I'm not going to see her for a while imma talk to her.
I knocked on tygas room.

"Come in"she said weakly.
"Melo do you have MY cheesecake"she said then she turned over AND her smile dropped.

"What do you won't"she said.

"To apologize I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you the past months"I said looking at her.

"Mhhnn"she rolled her eyes.

"Look I am in love with you but I can't throw away a 7 year relationship for a one night stand do I regret that night no do I regret what I said no but this won't be happening anymore just business only and if you can not understand that I will have to fire you and break of all connections with you"I told her and she jumped up and slapped this piss outta me.

"You came onto me that night you said fuck me you said it was okay you said you was done with JaJa I don't give a fuck about yo funky ass marriage I didn't say I Do to JaJa you did so don't sit there and try to Blame this on me like hell and fuck all of that firing me shit and you know why because I quit fuck you Chris Brown your nothing but a Lil Bitch"she said looking me dead in my eyes.
"And I regret ever falling for a Bitch like you"she whispered whiping her eyes.

I'm back I'm LA now in my other house it's on the hills next door to Tyga I still can't get off my mind what keisha said to me I'm hurt and I'm mad that I let her walk away but you know how that goes.
But I'm cutting it off I'm just gonna focus on getting this money and getting JaJa back.....

Excuse Errors🌻