Prologue

I've reincarnated into the evil character, but somehow I've healed them?

Prologue

================================

When I realized I was in an otome game, I was ten years old.

It happened by chance. I was taken in by the Sphene family and appointed as Butler to the young miss, Brittania Sphene. She's an arrogant, bossy girl, but very kind and thoughtful at heart.

But very bossy. She pointed up into the trees and told me, "I want to have tea up there" and I responded, "Eh?"

Obeying my master's wishes, I climbed up without difficulty. Only then the branch couldn't support my weight and ending up breaking. I, of course fell hard. Right on my head. I remember Brittania-sama's cries for help, and a severe headache.

Once I woke up in a bed, the headache returned, along with memories of a different life. That was when I realized. This world was set in the game, Magical Kingdom: Light~. There was an aristocracy, along with a royal family.

In this world, magic exists. The four elements, plus the most rarest kinds, light and dark magic. Magic is used in a variety of ways, making common life easier. Those who were born with powers, regardless of status, were sent to the magic school, Pink Star Academy.

At the age of sixteen, students would study there and better themselves to be able to contribute to society. The heroine, Rosa Spinal, would be discovered by authorities because of an incident. During her time in school, she would meet the capturable characters and fall in love.

And for me? My role? I'm the secret evil character who serves the villainous rival.

==================================