Chapter 9

I've reincarnated into the evil character, but somehow I've healed them?
Chapter 9
==================================

Hello! It's your aspiring knight, Diago Citrine! Recently, things have not been so well with student council work and Richard.

The school festival we've planned for the year might not happen. The mysterious fog has been taken care of, but because of this incident, it's obvious parents don't want to risk visiting. News of it spread to the common folk, and they're even more unwilling to participate. Unless we somehow bait them in, we might not have visitors for this year.

This isn't the only thing weighing heavily on our shoulders. Richard's been stressing about Rosa Spinel. Word on the street is that after a cat-fight, she's secluded herself in her room for days now. Richard can't even talk to her about setting up blind dates.

He's been in a bad mood, to the point of sometimes 180°-ing personas. First he'd be shining and sending out sparkling smiles, then complete hysteria while on the ground. I can't really grasp what type of person he's become at this point.

During our break period, I felt someone's eyes on us. It was normal to have girls admire Richard, but the feeling I'm getting is unsettling. I couldn't see the source of it, so I brushed it off.

When we were seated in class, I spotted a student outside in the garden. It was a female student, that was peeking behind a tree. It looked like she was spying on a couple from afar.

I thought that she was fuming at a distance in jealously, but then she pulled out a straw doll and started to nail it against the tree. Clapping her hands twice above her head, she then lit it on fire.

....This isn't normal, is it?

-------------------------------------------------------------

For several days, I followed her at a distance, curious as to what she was up to. I've seen her set on fire several items, and do rituals of some sort. When a normal looking student approached her, she sold several dubious items to them, and sometimes even traded goods.

Initially I thought she was a normal stalker, but she seems to follow all kinds of people. A student I recognised that was of the receiving end of her strange dark voodoo, paid her for her work.

Looking more into it, the slouched girl was Reina Labradorite, club leader of the Occult club. She was the only public figure of the club, and the other members were a mystery. Reina-san sold themed charms every month, and took commissions from setting curses or creating potions.

Her club had exceptional research of magical beasts and ghosts, and Reina-san's potion making rivaled the Alchemy club. I was so amazed by this, that I had to talk to her.

"H-Hello, Labradorite-san. I've been watching you for awhile, but I hope we can be friends?" I asked her while she was hiding behind a bush. Her expression immediately turned from a scowl, into surprise.

"C-Citrine-sama....?! I'm impressed I've never noticed you....you have stalker potential...."

"No! That was by accident! But... How did you know my name?" After I asked that, she coughed uncomfortably. "W-Well...who wouldn't know.... But, why would someone like you want to be friends with me....?" Reina-san looked at me dubiously.

"Uhm...I want to know more about your work. Your commissions though, interest me the most. I was hoping I could shadow you from up close?"

She was expressionless at the beginning, but she gradually broke out into a sinister grin. Giggling in a weird way, she suddenly stabbed a nail into a tree.