Chapter 7 (female)

Y/n POV

"Long time no see old friend"
"Evilyn" I said with hate and venom
"What are you doing here... in MY territory and with a man, I never thought you would be able to get someone like him," She came close and put her chest against Hanzo's. In the dark I saw Hanzo's face a light shade of pink and behind the I saw some other people. They noticed I saw them and scattered. Hanzo awkwardly pushed Evilyn on him and steps back.
"Fine, if you don't want me I guess I will have to," she stomps her foot on the ground, "do this," she said with fake sadness. I saw the men I saw from before come and close in on us, I pulled out my steel dagger and Hanzo got his bow ready, We stood back to back. The people slowly walked in towards us, but quickly retreated and I saw an arrow coming straight at me. I was in a dilemma, either avoid the shot but Hanzo got ashore or I get shot. I decided to go with the second option and took the shot myself.

Hanzo POV

I felt Y/n lean against my back I turned around and she was shot with an arrow laced in poison.
"Aw, is your girlfriend shot oh dear," I saw a small gap where they weren't guarding. I picked Y/n up bridal style and ran to the opening "Come back I will never forget you," Evilyn yelled when I left.

~~~Tim sip~~~

I wrapped Y/n's shoulder with bandages after taking the arrow out. I was looking at her unconscious body and felt heat rise to my cheeks.

Y/n was waking up. A wave of relief washed over as I saw she wasn't dead.
"Agh... Wha-What happened?"
"You got shot in the shoulder-" I saw a gentle dusting of a crimson red rise to her cheeks, "Are you ok?!"
"Yeah I think I'm ok, anyway what happened?"
"As I said you were shot and I brought you here."
"Thank you Hanzo"  She said with a weak yet gentle voice. There was slight awkwardness in the room until she hugged around my neck and softly whispered in my ear, "Hanzo... I-I love you"