Chapter 9 ~Aaron~

Me talking to you

1 Vid

The rest of my shift was extremely boring and seemed to rush by in a blur. I tried to act like I was working but really the whole time my mind was swirling with questions and thoughts. I checked my phone briefly and noticed it was 6 am. I quickly put it back in my pocket and left.

I drove to my house as I listened to the radio. I pulled into my driveway as I opened the garage. I walked in and let a drowsy pupper dog out to use the potty. She came back in and I picked her up and brought her upstairs with me. I was extremely tired but I could not go to sleep no matter what I did. I sighed looking up at the ceiling.

Demons. Can't get one guy to fall in love with me, but I can get not one but TWO Demons to fall in love with me. How. HOW. And we've had said about, what? 20 sentences to each other?! I don't even like either of them back! Or.... No. Of course I don't. I groaned in annoyance.

Eventually I finally fell asleep. But it wasn't as comforting as I hoped it would be.

Dream POV

I walked along the street covering my head. 'Damn rain.' I thought to myself. A guy appeared out of nowhere causing me to run into him. "What the h-" I looked up at the guy. He looked down to me worriedly.

"O-oh im SO sorry!" We looked straight into each other's eyes and I felt as if I was stuck there. "My names Aaron."

"Y/n." I smiled and everything faded away. It appeared again with Aaron and I watching a movie. It once again faded away to another scene of us kissing. Of course this feels extremely real to you and you don't remember that it is a dream. ;)

The last fade that it went to was of us walking on the beach. "Y/n?"

"Yeah?" I looked up at Aaron with a smile. But he didn't smile back.

"You are one of the most amazing girls I have ever met and that will never change but,"

"But?" I felt a wave of worry wash over me..

"I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry, it's just, I kind of met somebody else. Goodbye, y/n." He walked off without another word. My legs felt weak and I fell to the ground sobbing. The ocean water splashed up drenching my dress, but I didn't care. He broke my heart.

Back to Regular POV (yours)

I woke up from the bed with tears streaming down my face. Normally dreams like this are just whatever, but the problem with this one is that it wasn't a dream. It was a memory. Aaron was my first boyfriend since Junior High. He met my best friend Jess and left me. It ruined me.

I looked at the clock to see it was only 8 am. I laid back down and Dakota snuggled up closer next to me. I swear it took me an hour to get back to sleep.  

Word Count: 546

Well, you guys got to know a bit more about your past..... Even though it really isn't the best memory..... 

~Hunter (LonelyWolf196)