"oh- fuck, harry"

louis sat under the covers, that were only being held up by two chairs. it was still technically a fort. they had went all out for date night.

they had an empty box of pizza in front of them, candy wrappers everywhere you looked, and just a bottle of vodka mixed in with orange juice all while watching movies. maybe it wasn't the best idea, knowing he would have to go to work in the morning when it was already 2 am.

he looked over beside him, and a smile came to his face when he came to find the green eyes already starting at him.

"what?" he laughs, nudging his shoulders.

"nothing... i just love you." he says, and how could louis not love him?

"i love you too." louis mumbles back, not knowing if he even meant it.

but he didn't have to worry about it when he felt lips against his own. he giggled, falling back on the covers and bringing him down as well.

"your mouth tastes like starbursts." louis mumbles out, smiling still as he kisses him back.

he felt hands roaming his body, and he let out a slight whimper, the movie being long forgotten.

"please."

and that was all he needed to say for his boyfriend to move down to his shorts, tugging them off of him. he soon felt kisses being pressed to his thigh. he tensed up, and let out a moan when he bit down slightly on his thigh before sucking on it, making a hickey.

"oh- fuck, harry." louis moaned, and then suddenly, the feeling stopped.

"are you fucking kidding me right now?"

his brain shut down for a second, and he could hardly get the words out. "no- i didn't- ian-"

"this is the third time this month you've said his name instead of mine. i'm not putting up with it anymore." they both sat up, and louis was scrambling to pull his shorts back up.

"i'm sorry. please don't leave me, i want you." louis  stumbles over his words, holding onto ian's shoulder.

"do you still like him?" he asked, his voice only getting louder. "look, I didn't start going to fucking therapy just for you to fuck up our relationship." he gripped onto louis' wrist, watching as he winced.

"no, no. i'm sorry. i love you."

the night had been going so well. they were laughing and talking, and somehow it all went to shit. ian hadn't been mean to him in so long. he believed he was truly getting better.

he believed ian, because he loved him.

at least, that's what he thought.

-

HEY
long time no see. I'm back! and with more drama!

how have you guys been!

sorry it took so long for me to update this.

hope you sincerely like it though! ily!

-liz xx