Sabrina's Diary: Feels Like Loneliness

I'm walking across the hall until I get pulled into the janitors closet.

Rowan pins me to the wall, her face only a couple inches away from mine. "H-Hey.", I stutter out. She backs up and holds my hand. "So, Friday night?", she swings our hands side to side. "Hmm. Sorry, i'm busy.", I shrug. She raises her eyebrows,"You said that last week."

"Yeah. Wanna take a hint?", I say and head towards the door. She stops me and holds me against the wall, her body pressing against mine, her lips centimeters away from mine. My breath hitches. "You're lying if you say this doesn't make you nervous.", she says. I don't answer so she lets go. "One date. Please.", she says. "Bye Rowan.", I sigh and leave. "Please. I love you.", she looks into my eyes. I stare for a couple seconds and bite my lip before I say,"Sorry Rowan. I'm not into girls." I walk away when she doesn't reply.

You're not asking for much but
It just seems like a lot and
Kinda confused, don't know what to choose
But baby, it's hard for me
I'm not ready for your love
I keep on the go but
I don't mean to tease ya
You're down on your knees, you're beggin' me please
But darling, it's not the way to get me baby, no

Oops, didn't mean to make you love me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowan slowly stops talking to me. I see her around but she usually just glances at me.

"Rowan?!", she pulls away from the girl. "What? I'm kinda busy.", she says. I pull her away into the closet. "Why are you making out with her?!", I ask. "Because I want to?", then she smirks,"Is that a problem with you?"

"I want you. No one else can have you.", I say protectively. She smirks and walks away,"Bye Sabby."

We can't get the timing
Because I was running
But now I want you and you always knew, so baby
You pull away and make me wait for you
So screw all that love -ish
I think that I've had it
The more you turn your back, then I want you back
'Cause this is the last time I play this game
Always the same, and I'm through

Cause love feels like loneliness sometimes.