15

Not edited
Today me and Seth was
heading to the airport. We had fun.
"You coming the taxi is here" he said I raced down the stairs. Seth had the luggage and we got in the taxi. I wasn't nervous to go back to the WWE but I just didn't want to leave my home. Plus I will have people I don't know trying to told to me.
"U okay" Seth asked. I couldn't speak so I just nodded.
Monday night RAW
I walked into hunters office. As usual he was typing on his computer. Once I closed the door he looked up.
"Ahh hello Raven" he said pointing at a seat for me.
"What can I help you with" he asked
"Can i have a tag team partner" I asked looking at him. Hunter looked shocked.
"Your dad never wanted one ya know. He wanted to be alone" he said I nodded
"I know.... but I need to break away from my dad" I said Hunter looked confused.
"I'll speak with Steph" he said i nodded
"You know if you get one you will have to speak to her and travel with her you know be friends" Hunter added my eyes widened
"I'll think" I said walking out. I had a match against Becky Lynch. I've saw her wrestle and she's good. However her orange hair may put me off. I walked to one of the distant corridors. I was already in my gear so there was no need to get changed.
"Raven" a voice yelled. But I needed to stay away. My eyes darkened when I saw him
"What do you want Seth" I asked he looked shocked
"Why are you being like this" he asked
"I'm getting into character now leave" I raised my voice. Seth looked hurt and annoyed but he didn't leave. So I left for the gorilla. There was Becky getting ready. I didn't speak to her but held my hand out for her to shake. She shook it.
"It's an honor to be in the ring with you" she said I nodded. Not in the mood for speaking. I grabbed my bat as my music hit and walked out to the fans. Then Becky came out doing her entrance. I my eyes turned dark. Becky knew not to shake my hand in the ring. We circled up as the bell rang.
1
2
3
"Ring the bell"
My music hit and I crawled out of the ring. I smirked at beckys limp body. Staying in character.
"Hey you did great" Seth said I did the Maryse hand sign to him and walked away. I need to keep my distance from people. While I was at work anyway.

A/N damn it took over a month.... SORRY... but still add these up
Sc: court.tapout
Ig: ig.tapout