They'd rather have you pt. 3

~2 months Timeskip~
Ruki: I was reading a new book, that I had just recently checked out from the library, in the garden, the breeze outside was calming and refreshing. I had managed to make my mind stray from thinking about Ruki and his, supposably, girlfriend. I tried to avoid him at all costs but at times when I did run into him I never said a single word, as much as I hated to do so I didn't want to look like the jealous and angry person. I still loved him to no extent and wanted him to be with me but it just wasn't meant to be, he made his choices and I made mine. I was also too into my book that my brain didn't process that he had just sat next to me on the bench I occupied until he spoke up, "(Y/n), what are you doing out here?", I quickly moved my book and saw his beautiful face behind it, I smiled, "I'm reading, what's it look like?", I covered up his face once more behind the book and continued reading, "Why don't you talk to me anymore?", his sudden question surprised me, "I simply don't have anything to say to you." I felt his hand grasp my book and push it down to my lap to get a clear look at me, his face held confusion, "You use to always talk to me without running out of stories.", he leaned in close to my face and I blushed a bit, "I also didn't want your girlfriend to get jealous.", he leaned in a bit closer, "I couldn't stand her after one of my books were destroyed in her care.", he pecked me on the lips softly, "Besides I have a better bookworm.", he tilled my chin up and kissed me deeper. 'He's so sweet!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kou: After the concert that night I never congratulated him or said anything for the fact to him that night, and it seemed like he didn't care. 2 months went by a flash, he and I talked like before but I never felt like I had any heart into our conversation which was why it was always cut so short.
      I was walking past one of the rooms when I heard a soft melody being played and Kou's voice tenderly going along, I smiled sadly, 'It must be for his girlfriend.', I was about to walk away when I heard "(y/n), how do I say to you that....I miss you and your beautiful voice?", I stood shocked, what did it mean? I carefully opened the door to see him standing alone in the middle of the room with a single microphone in his hand, a speaker next to him and a desk full of crumpled and piled papers, some littering the floor. He looked towards me with his bright blue eyes, they widened and looked shocked as he spotted me peeking in, "(y-y/n)!", he quickly turned around and set the mic down before running to my side, "I'm sure you heard everything I said, huh?", he scratched he back if his head and avoided eye contact, "Is it true Kou?" He looked down and nodded, "What about-" "I miss our morning to night talks, I miss seeing you for absolutely no reason but to just talk, I miss you.", he embraced my waist and pressed his face into my neck, I smiled with tears forming in my eyes, "I've missed you to Kou!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuma: "Oi! Get over here!", I heard Yuuma yell at me, I carried the baskets over to him and set them down, he looked up and me and scowled, "You really are useless.", I tightened my hands into fists, 'Why is he so rude?!', "Yuuma do this on your own, I don't wanna help you today.", I started to walk away when I felt something pull at he back of my shirt, bringing me into a wall with Yuuma's large hands pinning my wrists to the side of my hips, "You're not leaving till I say so!", he was close to my face and I could feel the fury he held in his words. As much as I didn't want the fact that he loved someone else to get to me, it was, I was sad. I tried to move my wrists out of his strong grip but he held on tighter, "Are you wanting to get hurt?!" "Let go Yuuma.", I threatened lowly as I felt tears well up in the corners of my eyes, "No you troublesome woman!", I gritted my teeth as I felt the first drop of my tears escape, 'I was an awful person for letting such a small thing bother me so much.', I thought to myself, I closed my eyes to save myself from the embarrassment Yuuma was going to give me, but instead of laughter and harsh words I felt a thumb swipe over my cheek and resting on the side of my jaw, "Why are you crying?", I heard his deep rich voice ask, I shook my head, still trying to get out of his cage. "Damn it, I was too harsh!", I opened my eyes a bit to see him with an angered face looking away from me, "I'm sorry.", I never thought that the day would come when I finally heard the tall vampire say those two words, he stared at me and lifted my face up to kiss my cheek, "I didn't mean to hurt you. Forgive me.", he tenderly kissed my lips before letting go of my wrists to hug my waist, "Wait you have a girlfriend." I whispered to him as his backed away a bit, "I got tired of her when I couldn't see you anymore."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azusa: I walked slowly through the hallways thinking of what I could do on the lazy Saturday night, that's when I saw Azusa come out from his room, he looked my ways before smiling softly, "Hello...(y/n)-San." "Hey Azsua.", I smiled back and walked over to his side, "What were you about to do?", I asked as he walked around with me, "Going to the....kitchen.", I nodded, 'I should find a way to get out of this situation.', I thought as I felt my heartbeat speed up a bit as I walked next to him. "I'll see you later Azusa.", I waved to him as I made my way to the nearest bathroom on the floor, he gently grasped my hand, "Walk with me......a bit......longer (y/n)-San...I like your......company.", I stood stunned as I slowly walked back to his side, his hand still holding mine, "Hey Azusa, didn't you have a girlfriend?", I asked hesitantly as I pointed to our hands that stayed together, "You're more....fun to be.....around.", his grasp on my hand turned tighter as he intertwined our fingers together, I blushed as he walked closer to my side. "But she's still your girlfriend, you have to give her attention more than anyone.", it hurt to say such words, I started to give us some space in between our walking distance, "I don't care....for her....anymore like.....I do you.", I stopped in my tracks and looked at him, he stood in front of me and closed the space between our lips, "You're sweeter than.....her....and much....better.", I blushed as he dived in for another kiss.
__________________________
Done with the mini series!!!!
Was this cute at all or was it plain boring???
Until next time, bye bye *_*