On your period

Requested by: Jesse365

Ruki: He didn't need to be told once that you had started that "time of the month." He could smell how your natural sent smelt more like iron, plus he noticed the frequent amounts of time you excused yourself to the bathroom. When times like these occurred he'd treat you like a delicate flower, he knew your mood swings and just how quickly you could escalate from 0 to 100 in a second flat. "Do you need any special treatments today?", he'd ask as he swiped your forehead of loose hair and place a sweet kiss.

Kou: He'd always sing a sweet soft lullaby when you'd have terrible cramps, his soothing voice was able to keep your mind off the muscles that clenched. He'd brush his slender fingers through your hair and draw little patterns on your exposed shoulders. Once in a while the scent would turn him on, and if you felt up to it he'd fill you from head to toe as if you weren't on your period.

Yuuma: "Oi, sow, ya know that your body is willingly letting out fresh blood. Why not let me take care of it?", he'd always say with a sly grin, a meaning you knew very well. There were times where you'd let him take over, but because of your severe mood swings you'd be able to kick him out of your room and deny any further action. "Tch, I'll get you back later.", you heard his whisper as you climbed back into bed.

Azusa: "(Y/n)-San......do you feel.....okay?", he'd always ask as soon as he smelled the change in your scent. He cared about you and your wellbeing so he'd stay at your side 24/7 to make sure nothing went wrong. He'd massage your body to help release the tension you felt and hum songs softly into your ears. "Feel better soon....my butterfly....", he whispered as he pat your head causing you to fall asleep.

It's been awhile since I've actually made any new stories so it feels good to start up again.
Hopefully this was good!!
Until next time, bye bye ^^