Chapter 6: Panda Express Gone Wrong

"Oh! Daesung you're here?" I shouted in excitement as I hugged him. "How's your ankle doing?" he questioned giving me a hug back. I then broke the hugging and pulled away, "Oh yeah about that my ankle is feeling fine?" I replied with a sheepish smile appearing. "Oh well, don't break your ankle again. Your brother was worried?" he said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Saranghae!, do good in school..." I replied as I walked to the kitchen. "Yeah okay, omma." he teased as he was headed for the door. I couldn't help but smile hugely, I am blessed to have the best brother ever in my entire life. "Here you go Eun-Bi, your breakfast is serve." appa said as he set the plate full of scrambled eggs onto the dining table. "Oh gomabseubnida!" I thanked excitedly as I grab my spoon from the end of the table and enjoyed it. 

"mmm, where's omma?" I questioned as I tried swallowing the eggs I put into my mouth. Appa then answered, "omma's at work right now while I take my day off.." and continued eating his scrambled eggs. As I turned and faced the clock, It was the time I was leaving to go to school. "Appa, I have to go to school now?" I said as I picked up my backpack up from the floor and slid it onto my shoulders. After sliding my backpack onto my back, I went to put on my shoes and 

head out the door. As I was heading to school, I saw a very familiar figure standing by the lamp post which I saw yesterday. I walked even closer to the lamp post, which turned out to be Seo-Joon. "Oh my Eun-Bi can walk again?!" he cheered happily as he swung his arms around my neck. "Ne, I am feeling a bit better after resting?" I replied with a smile appearing. "Well anyways, yesterday or 2 days ago I wanted to tell you that I l-like you?" he confessed while

scratching his head with an awkward chuckle. "O-oh I don't know what to say?" I responded in a scared tone. "It's fine, just hopefully we'll be together and don't hang out with that Jungkook guy? He's a creep." he said still having his arms over my neck. He then said, "Just tell me when you feel ready to date?" I didn't know what to say? my heart shook real hard like bursting out.

As we made it to school, he walked me to my locker like we were couples. I opened my locker as I started to put my backpack in, "So? what should we do after school Eun-Bi ah?" he finally broke the awkward atmosphere. "Uh, I don't know? You should pick I guess?" I replied holding my notebook and folder between my arms and chest. "We should go see a movie? I heard there's a great movie coming out called, 'The Croods 2." he replied and put his arms over my 

shoulders once again. (Ring) "Oh I guess It's time to head to class, see you after school. Remember!" he warned and left me walking to class myself. It was a long walk to class since my ankle only hurt a little, but was walking fine. As I was walking, I then was pulled by my wrist...

Jungkook's POV:

I walked trying to get to class, I only stopped when I saw a familiar girl figure walking trying to get to class. "That has to be Eun-Bi?" I mumbled squinting my eyes to get a closer look which didn't help. I ran up to the woman figure quickly and pulled her wrist dragging her into a dark closet. "Mwo? what are you doing?! Jungkook-ah?" she questioned while hitting my arms, trying to make me let her wrist go. "Shhh!" I shushed as I almost made it to the school entrance. 

"Let me go?! I need to get to class?!" she once yelled again. I then got irritated by her yelling and screaming, "Can you be quiet?" I replied in annoyance pulling her to a dead end. "Ani-ah! only if you tell me what's going on?" she responded still loudly, I then grabbed both her wrist and pinned her onto the brick apartment wall. "Lets make a bet?" I questioned staring into her eyes.

"Mwo?! I don't want a bet with you?" she replied and looked the other way, trying to avoid eye contacts with me. "My bet is that, If I score a higher grade then you? You get to be my slave and If you win, you get to do what ever with me?" I said with a sheepish smile, I knew I wasn't comfortable about this, but this was the only way to make her fall in love with me. "Okay so anything? Like I pick can anything?" she asked with a big smile showing.