Chapter 20: Last Day Of School

6 months has passed already? I would always think of Eun-bi everyday and every night? "Wake up Jungkookie! Graduation Day!" Jimin exclaimed as he shook me. "Mwo? Already? What time is it?" I questioned as I looked at the time. "It's 6:30? So you better hurry?" Jimin responded and walked out the bedroom door. I then got out of bed and found some clothes I was going to wear today: 

 I then got out of bed and found some clothes I was going to wear today: 

I then came out of the room and straight downstairs. "What are we eating today? I'm starving?" I said as I sat down and waited for a response. "Today we're eating eggs and bacon?" Jin responded as he kept cooking. I nodded and continued sitting on the couch until Jimin yelled for my name. "Jungkook come here!" I then ran up the stairs and into our room. "Which shirt looks better on me?" Jimin questioned as he stared at his clothes. I started to chuckle, "uh? this one? this one looks better on you?" I responded and head back down stairs. "Breakfast is serve!" Jimin yelled as he set the table up. "Mwo?! the food is so far? Why does it have to be so far away?" Suga whined as he read his book. 

"Wae? why you have legs? Come and eat?" Rap Monster said and signaled him to come over to the table. Suga then walked over our direction and sat next to Jimin. After we all finished, it was time to head to school. I couldn't wait to graduate with my hyungs. It was about a 10 minutes drive to school, I was too excited. After waiting, we finally arrive at our destination. We all got out of the car and into the school. "BangTan! can we pictures?!" the girls screamed as we took a step into the school. "Ani? not right now? we'll take it at the end of school!" Rap Monster replied back and walks away from the screaming girls.

"Andwae?! I have to go somewhere today at 2:30?" the girl whined as she walks away slowly away form us. "NamJoon? don't you feel a little bad that she'll be leaving soon?" I questioned as I stared at her walking away. "Ne? let's turn the other way?" Rap Monster said and we all turned around quickly. "Yah! wait up! we'll take a picture with you!" Rap Monster yelled on top of his lungs and she finally stopped. After we took few pictures with her and signed her album, we left off to class. 

"Welcome to last day of school! hopefully you guys had a very fun year with your friends!" she greeted and gave us a huge smile. All we did this whole entire time was clean out everything such as the classroom and the desks. I thought I was never going to say this, but cleaning this class was fun. "Okay class since we finished cleaning lets just hang until the bell rings." she said as she wiped the board. Since we have nothing to do, I decided to rest before I head to my next class. "Jungkook! can we take pictures?" the girls questioned and squealed at the same time. 

"Ne? but only for a little bit? I need some rest?" I said as I stood up and tried fixing myself up. After I took pictures, I head right to sleep. "Shhh be quiet or else you'll wake him up?" I then heard girls whispering. I suddenly woke up slowly knowing that the girls were taking pictures of me when I was sleeping. "What are you guys doing? I need some privacy?" I said as I turned the other way trying to avoid them. "Ah? we should leave Jungkook alone?" the girl said and the room became quiet. 

(Ring) I woke up from the sudden bell. "Annyeong kookie-ah? we'll see you around?" they all exclaimed as they waved goodbye and left the classroom to the cafeteria. I then waved goodbye and left to the cafeteria too. "Oh Jungkook-ah! come sit here!" V yelled and waved at the same time. I then walked over to BangTan and sat next to them. "What are we eating today?" I questioned as I sat still not wanting to move at all. "Were eating Kimbap with kimchi fried rice?" Rap Monster responded with a huge smile. 

I nodded and took some of the Kimbap from their plates and into my mouth. After I finished eating I laid my head down and decided to rest for a bit. "Why is Jungkook so tired? He's never been this tired?" Jin questioned as he started to stare at me awkwardly. "He's probably sick or something? When you're really sick you tend to sleep a lot?" Jin said as he messed my hair up. "Andwae?! are you a doctor now?" Suga questions. I then heard Jin scoffing, "no I'm not but I know a lot of things?" Jin replied as he ate some more of his lunch. (Ring) "Jungkook-ah? wake up? It's time to leave to class?" V said as he shook me harshly. 

I then woke up quickly and left the cafeteria. I walked slowly to second class and to my desk, "Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin questioned as he followed me from behind. "Ne? I'm fine? no need to worry?" I responded and laid my head onto the desk. "I don't think you're fine? maybe you should head home? I am worried about you?" Jimin said as he tried waking me up. I started to get annoyed, "ani? I'm fine? go to class before you're to be late?" I said and pointed at the classroom door. "Whatever you say Jungkook? I'll see you after school!" Jimin exclaimed and ran out the door. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! today we'll be doing nothing, since It's the last day of school. Hopefully you guys had a nice school year." the teacher said and gave us all candies. "Do you guys want to go outside today?"  the teacher asks as he waited for a response. "Ne! we would like to!" the classroom exclaimed happily while they got out of their seats and to the door. The teacher then took us outside, I didn't want to do anything? I walked to a big tree and sat in the shade. I then stared at someone who was really familiar, Eun-bi and Jihee. 

I stared at them like forever, "mwo? what are they doing out here?" I mumbled under my breath until V scared me out of the blues. "Why are you out here?" V questioned as he sat next by my side. "Nothing? I came out with my class, how about you?" I questioned and waited for a response. "Same? I didn't want to come outside?" V replied with a rectangular smile. "Yah! Annyeonghaseyo!" Rap Monster greeted from afar with the other members. "Mwo? what the hell?" I mumbled once again. 

"Annyeong!" Taehyung exclaimed as he ran towards them. Taehyung then walked back my direction. "What are you guys doing out here?" I questioned as I stared at each members. "Ah our class came out? same too huh?" Rap Monster responded and gave me a smile. I nodded as a reply and they all sat next to me in the shade. "What are we going to do after graduation?" Jin questions as he kept pulling grass out from the ground. We didn't even know how to reply to his question. "Uh? go home and sleep?" Suga responded as he brought out his book to read. 

Graduation:

"Yay! schools over!" Jimin exclaimed as he stretched his body. "Finally!?" I exclaimed also stretching. "Get into your uniforms guys! today is graduation." the principal shouted from afar distance. We all got into private rooms and changed into our uniforms, after we finished we head out the door and to the gymnasium. Many parents came, but my parents didn't come to my graduation. My parents had work to finish, that's what really upset me. 

"Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Kim NamJoon, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi and Kim SeokJin!" the principal announced as BTS head up the stage. "BTS! BTS!" the fans then started to chant. "Gomabseubnida! I just wanted to shout to my armys for always supporting us. I hope to see you guys next year! Have a great summer!" NamJoon shouted onto the micorphone which made the crowd cheer even louder. As I looked around, I saw Eun-bi standing there clapping for us. I was happy to see her happy again, I promise I won't hurt you anymore. I hope to see you in the future my friend... 

THE END!: