Maddox's

"Her? You won't get within ten feet of her. She's Maddox's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddox Kingsley, infamous CEO of Kingsley inc., and a very eligible bachelor, once you took his vast resources and drop dead gorgeous body into account. Maddox is an intimidating man with a mysterious aura, making the girls fawn over his strong and silent self.

I, on the other hand, am a pretty average girl. I'm not ugly, but I'm not gorgeous either. I think of myself as a kind of common pretty. I grew up with my middle class family, and I'm currently working to get my MBA. Unfortunately, I've still got a few years ahead of me since I have to work full time for some big wig, just to pay for the few night classes I take. I've worked my way pretty far up the ladder, to be Tommy's PA. The old geezer had been the CEO of his company for 25 years and had been a steady workaholic until his wife, May, made him hire a personal assistant. I have no clue how the guy survived a day without me. He was so disorganized that if I had OCD I would've died of a heart attack on the first day. I've worked here for three years, and even though it wasn't my original plan, I do love my job. So I was not just going to go riding into the sunsight with Maddox Tyler, no matter how bad I wanted to.