For the 4th year anniversary

First everyone was 2 cool 4 skool, we had no more dream and were Bulletproof against everything someone said. I like it, i liked the Road we walked. Everytime somebody askes us " O, R U L8, 2? We just said N.O and answered "We on"!

But somedays we asked ourself " R U happy now?" The only thing we know was "If i rule the world their would be no morning without Coffee." A few weeks later our first Skool Luv affair began and their was some Boy(s) in Luv.

Our Soulmates often asked " Where do you come from?" And we smiled and said " Give me Just one day" and sometimes "Tomorrow"

We were Spine Breakers and jumped with the Boy who said that he wanted to find his Miss right.

One Day we asked our friends " What am i to You?"

"Your the Danger, the war of Hormone my Hip Hop Lover! Let me know if it Rain and i'll be there for you! Show me the Person you hate and I would be the Killer." They smiled at you.

What are you doing? Could you turn off your Phone please? Why did you kick your Blanket of the Bed ? These quesions were annoying but at the same time we were in heaven. It was like 'Look at me' We feel like were in the 2nd grade ..does that make sense?

We had the Stars over our Heads and we dont wanted to wake up.

But their was also a sad time. A time when we screamed " I need you! Save me.. Please hold me tight or is it over your Expectation?"

If we were happy again everything was Dope and we were Boyz with Fun. We loved to wear converse high and Move(d) on. Cause the Love is not over and all was for you.

Nevermind I run behind the butterflys and Their also was one Night in a strange City but it was Ma City. I ate from the silver Spoon and build a house of cards till the Autum Leaves felled down.We all played with Fire and had a good Day. We were young Forever.

When we grow up, We Begin to Lie, but our Mama still was our first love. Sometimes we were Lost without here by our Side . Am i wrong if i say that our reflection was covered with Blood, Sweat and Tears because of the Evil we meet? The Stigma we were going trough? Not Today was a great quote but when the first Spring Day came the Time was getting less to meet our 21st Century Girl.
We had to awake.

Our wings were growing over the Years and we never walked alone.

~Clarissa~