Taehyung x You

"Jagi! Jagi! Look here! Ohh did you saw this? Its so cute!" Taehyung ran from one to the other shop window. He behaved like a little Child and was fascinated by everything. You had trouble keeping up with him.

After a while you both came to the park.
"Please...lets stay here for a while" you smiled breathless.
He looked at you pouting "Ah...okay" and sat down beside you on the bench. Carefully he took your hand in his.
You had a good view at the playground which was between a tree group. Some children played together in the sand and others were on the slide.

A little girl ran towards you both and stod before Taehyung. She lifted her arms and looked at him with her round, big eyes "Up!" she said quite.
Taehyung looked at you and smiled with his typical big smile. Carefully he lifted her up and put her on his lap. He looked at her "Who are you cutie pie?"

"I'm Sumi..." she smiled at him and clap her hands.

Taehyung looked at her "What a cute name! Im Taehyung but you can call me Tae!"

"Tae, Tae, Tae!" she smiled.

You stood up "I take a picture of you both! Wait a moment"

As fast as possible you took out your mobile phone and opend the camera "Smile!"

The picture was really cute. "Aww look at it! " you said and showed them the picture.

Sumi smiled big at Taehyung and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.  Taehyung cuddled her "so.. Where is your mom Sumi? "

At the same time a younger Lady with short brown hair and a red raincoat came to us. She lifted her up and cuddled her :" Sumi! Dont you ever do this to me again! Dont run away...I was in sorrow because of you"

The little girl had here arms around the neck of the woman "Sorry Eomma.." and gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

Taehyung stood up and reached out his hand :" Im sorry mam...I think it was my fault cause I was talking with her.. Sumi is a really friendly person.."

She stared at his hand before she shaked it :" Uhm..Its okay..I think...She is okay...and please call me Sana" she smiled softly.

"Hi Sana! I'm Taehyung. .and this is Y/N" he took your hand and smiled lightly.

"Hey Taehyung, Y/N" she nodded. "Thanks for taking care of her..I'm so scared that something could happen to her. She always trust anyone really easy.."

"Fortunately, nothing happened" Taehyung smiled and started to speak to Sumi again " You have to listen to your mom ok? Not everyone wants to do you something good- You need to take care" he nooded.

"Promised!" Sumi smiled big and hugged Taehyung again.

You looked at Sana while she was looking at the both "Cute" she flustered.

Sana cleared her throat "We have to go back now, the shop is waiting for us- Thanks again for taking care of her!"

After the two were out of sight, Tae squeezed you gently. "That's what I want with you, too," he whispered.

Your heart beats faster "Do you mean .."

"Yes, that's right - I mean a lot of little children, mixes of your beauty and my charm, and then, maybe one fine day, we'll go to this park with our kids and tell them about Sumi .." his eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. Carefully he took your face between his hands and he kissed you tenderly "I love you Y / N"