Corey for lilian

This is a request for CammySpann - hope you like it 💙

Please feel free to message me if anyone would like a story !!

You and Corey have been friends for a long time, you were dance partners and spent most of your time practising your routines, the steps and lifts.

You have like Corey for a long time but you couldn't bring your self to tell him, you were worried he wouldn't  feel the same and ruin your friend ship, you go over to Corey's house so you could get Corey's help with your big solo performance, you get to the house and knock, he answers shortly after.

Hey Lilian . Corey says while pulling you in for a hug.

Hey Corey, can you help me with some moves for my solo tomorrow please. You say while fluttering your eyelashes

Sure come on in.  He motioned for you to come in.

You spent the rest of the day practising, laughing and just having good old fun, you decided to go home and get some rest for your big day tomorrow, you wake up the next morning, get up and got ready, showered and dressed ready for the long drive ahead, Corey arrived  you jumped in the car and set off.

You arrive and head backstage waiting for your opportunity to perform.

Nervous? Corey asked while holding you shoulder.

A little but I'm glad your here. You chuckled

You hear you name being called by the judges and you get extremely nervous, sudden you you feel a rush of adrenaline, you grab Corey's face and kiss him passionately with every bit of love you've had building up for so long, you let go breathless and quickly run off on stage to perform, leaving Corey startled and wondering what happened.

He wanted to do that for so long but didn't know the feeling was mutual, he stood backstage and watched your solo while holding back tears, when you finished your dance you made your way back stage to find Corey, you see him and run to him, he cupped your face in his hands and pulls you in for a kiss.

Lilian do you know how long I've wanted to do that,Lilian would you be my girlfriend?  Corey said while tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, you blush.

Took you long enough.  You chuckled while pulling Corey in for another kiss.

Hope everyone enjoying all the stories so far

Thank for all the support💙❤️💙❤️