ws eighty-seven

AFTER 4 MONTHS

"2!3! HELLO, WE ARE BTS!" The group BTS greeted.

They are at the radio broadcasting as the guests for today. They first sang Blood, Sweat and Tears. After that different questions are asked to them.

"As everyone knows, you have achieved a lot for the past years. You just won a daesang, right? Can you share things behind your success today?"

"Ah, first of all, we won't be the like this today if it weren't for the ARMYs. Thanks for their unending support to us, their hardships and all. We are doing all of these for them, to serve as an inspiration to the youth. It's also because of our staffs, stylists and Bang PDnim. To the producers who helped us to make our songs great and good to ears. To make it short, teamwork makes the the dream work. And now, teamwork made the dream work," Rapmon, their leader, said. The members feel touched and clapped their hands dramatically.

"Since you're one of the populars now, and it can't be denied that your fans are curious of your lovelife. So what can you say about your lovelife? Let's start with your leader."

"Uhm actually, I'm not dating anyone for now. So instead of talking about my lovelife I'll just mention my ideal type," there, Namjoon states his ideal type. They continued answering until it's Jungkook's turn now to answer.

"Uh, yeah. I'm also not dating anyoㅡ," Jungkook was cutted off when Taehyung inserted.

"The Shy Jungkook that everyone knows, courted a girl months ago," everyone made noise when it was revealed that Jungkook courted a girl. Jungkook became shy but he suddenly remembered what happened a few months ago. When he hurted Yein, when Yein avoided him, when Yein doesn't care anymore. He could just sigh.

"Woahh! The Maknae Jungkook courted a girl? Can you describe that lucky girl?"

"Uhm actually, it's not going well until now. She's not lucky that a guy like me courted her. I'm lucky 'cause I found a girl like her. So yeah, it's not going well as of now and sadly... she wants me to stop courting her."

"Aww, Jungkookie is broken. Can you describe that girl?"

"She's an idol!" Jimin butted in and again, they made noise when Jimin revealed it.

"Woaaahhh! Is it okay to ask from what group the girl is?

"Netizens are actually always making articles about them, you know those dating rumors." Another revelation were made by Taehyung.

"So basically, one of those girls included in the dating rumours is actually the one Jungkook is courting. Is that what you mean?" The MC asked and they all nodded as an answer.

"Her nickname is actually goraㅡ," Hobi was about to clearly spill the beans but Jungkook covered his mouth.

"There's now one thing Jungkook can't do," Namjoon said.

"Na-uh. Who said that I will give up easily?"

"Okay.. here comes the golden maknae."

"Stranger.. if you're listening, keep in mind that I won't give up."