Something Great~ ❤️(KyoxTohru)

Hey! This is a Kyo and Tohru fanfic. This one will be completely different from my other stories. It's also completely different from the original fruits basket story. Most of it will be in Tohru's POV in past tense. This is NOT a sequel or prequel to kidnapped. Kidnapped hasn't ended yet.

________________________

Here's the basic storyline:

Kyo Sohma is the bad boy in school. He's the rebel that's always in trouble. Tohru Honda is the quiet innocent nerdy girl in the school. With straight A's she basically has the college scholarship right in the palm of her hand. Some that constantly bothers her is that she's constantly left out and bullied for being different. So what happens when Tohru has to tutor Kyo Sohma the baddest boy of them all? She promised the principal she'd help this delinquent become a straight A student, but what happens when Kyo starts to isolate himself from Tohru? Kyo has a secret Tohru wants to find out.

The newest chapter will be below:

"Bye Grandfather!" I called out sweetly as I exited the small apartment. I live with grandfather. It's been almost a year that moms been dead..and it's years since dads been gone.

I shouldn't think about this on a day like this. It's the first day of the new semester and I plan on keeping my grades straight A's as always.

I straighten my uniform as I walk on the sidewalk. I suddenly jump scared as a motorcycle speeds past.

Kyo Sohma.. I thought while rolling my eyes. He thinks everyone owes him something.

None of us owe him anything.

He's a selfish teenager that hates school. If it hates it so much shouldn't he just drop out?

I shake those thoughts out of my head and continue down the sidewalk.

I smile as I see the school in the distance. I'm so excited but so scared. Hopefully this year things will be different. Bullies will leave me alone,people will actually treat me like a human being and lastly I can have friends.

***

I can already tell that my hope from earlier was nothing. It faded the second I entered the school doors. The giggles and the stares is something I can never ever get used to. I approach class 1-D and enter it. I sigh relived, the students in this class actually talk to me.

I see a peculiar person in the back...hiding as if not wanting to be seen. Sohma...

I decided not to go near him and sat in the front row. As usual the teacher enters and takes attendance.

"Honda, Tohru?"

"...here."

"Sohma, Kyo."

Kyo doesn't reply. The teacher repeats herself.

"Sohma, Kyo!"

His voice sounded raspy as he spoke.

"I'm here."

My eyes slightly widened,

I haven't heard his voice since we were in mixed gym. I was a first year he was a second. It wasn't a remarkable event either. He asked me if we were going to run on the track for gym. I responded and he was on his way. Not shocked nor offended.

Class goes by fast. My arm is sore from raising my hand so much. I studied and did the work before this semester started so I can be ahead.

I can already tell it's going to be a great year academically not socially.

After class I head to the next class. My absolute favorite, Language Arts. We get to read and write the day away. I hope to be some sort of publisher when I graduate from high school and then graduating from college. I wonder where Sohma would be during that time. While I'm working on my first book he could be in jail or making his first drug deal.

Stop, I shouldn't think like that. He's not that bad. Maybe if he gets some help he can get better.

The class phone suddenly rings and my teacher answers it, she responds with a shocked voice. When she hangs up the phone she says,

"Honda Tohru...? The principal needs you."

My eyes widen and I start to sweat.

What did I do?

I stand up from my desk and walk out of the class. I've never been to the principal's office. I'm completely mortified.

As I enter the main office I meet the secretary. She smiles at me and starts clicking away on her computer. I nod in response and lift my glasses up the bridge of my nose with my finger.

"The Principal is in the next room to the right."

I knock on his door and he chimes, "Come in."

I enter and bow, "How can I help you sir?"

He motions for me to take a seat. I straighten out my skirt and sit.

"I'm sorry to distract you from your studies, but I'd like to ask a favor."

"Anything Sir."

"You have outstanding grades...and I was wondering if you could tutor a student."

"Of course! May I ask who it is?"

"Sohma Kyo."

Somehow I knew it'd be him. He's the worst student in this school.

I folded my hands in my lap and said, "When do we start?"

###############

HAIII WELL THUS IS FROM MY BROKEN PHONE. MY IPOD CHARGER BROKE AGAIN AND MY IPOD IS DEAD. GRRR HOPEFULLY I GET A NEW PHONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAY MAY 7 pleaseee anyways do you think this story has potential? I think it does :D thanks for reading!