Absent

Mable's P.O.V
     "I LIED TO YOU MABLE! I FUCKING LIED!"
I couldn't believe it. Dipper lied to me. He never lies, especially to me! I could feel tears streaking down my face as I turned my back towards my brother and ran up to the attic. I broke down.
   Falling to my knees, I began to cry. I couldn't help it, the person I trusted the most...lied. If he lied to me about this...what else has he neglected to tell me?
   "Hey, dude are you ok?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and I saw Soos standing in the doorway. I wiped my tears and nodded.
"Y-yah...I...I'm fine." I told him. He walked towards me and sat down next to me. He patted my shoulder, trying to comfort me.
"Soos?"
"Yah dude?"
"What else could Dipper have lied about?" I asked him. He looked down, avoiding eye contact. He didn't want to tell me. He didn't want to admit that Dipper would do this. But I knew.

  Dipper could've lied about anything.

Authors Note: Again sorry about short chapter and slow updates. I is lack some inspiration. But if it makes you feel better I is making a new story and plan to publish the first chapter today! (Maybe tomorrow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) While u wait don't forget to check out my other Work Vivid (creepypasta)
Thanks for Reading!(•ω•)