Ein?! SHES MINE

(Wlcome back ladys and gentlemen / fangirls and fanbois and hopefuly you like this part but ima little righters block btw the guys arent block ther normal peeps)

Wakeing up on your own bed "huh it was a dream" siting up on your bed "what was a dream?" Said a anonymous voice you look up to see a boy with a strand of dark blue ears and a tail? "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I yelled "good question well we seem to have gone from virtual to reality" you blink at his words "wait a minute? This is a joke? Haha very funny weres the hologram?" You get up and punch the male in the stomach "Ow that tickles" he says starcaskly "w-wait your r-real?!" You look at him in shock "im not a goust am i" he says witha smirk as he hugs you and wont let go "LET ME GO DOG PERSON THING" You yell at him "oh hell naw im not a dog !" He said looking very offended grabing your wrists "OW Your hurting me let go" you yell when sudenly a guy with black hair and blue eyes with a mask knocked down the door "MY DOOR!" you look at him "Let her go ein!" The male said so his names ein ? Cool i guess when ein let go you thud to the ground causeing ein to growl at zane "Back off shes mine" they said in unison while you hide in th closet "Mine" whats going on ? .......