Girl Talk

Sammy's PoV

"Rock star Sofi Cabello will be performing on next week's debut of RJ Live. RJ Live is a new entertainment source that will be chalked full of live music, interviews with today's hottest celebs and your one stop shop to everything musical.

Sofi, who just finishing the last leg of her world tour, will be signing autographs after the show.

RJ, New York City's most wanted DJ selected to host the new show RJ Live, has recently said that she couldn't think of a better artist to have kick off her show than the Canadian sensation.

Tickets have been sold out for quite some time but if you want to get your hands on one, it's not too late! If you're a fan of music, live entertainment and Sofi Cabello please visit our website on details of how you can win the last few tickets here at our studio."

"She's sure making a comeback." Normani smiled and got up from the couch in my small studio apartment.

"Yeah." I smiled a little and turned off the TV. "Ever since she's returned to North America, she's been in every magazine. She definitely redefined herself."

"I think she just found herself again." Normani glanced at me with a small smile. "I've watched a few interviews with her and she seems really happy Sam, that's awesome."

I nodded and followed Normani into the small kitchenette. "Aren't you going to be in New York next week?"

Normani cast me a side glance before opening the fridge. "Did you want to come crash at my hotel to go see your ex girlfriend?" She asked while grabbing a beer and tossing me one.

"No." I laughed and shrugged. "Sofi made it very clear that she's not ready for any of that yet, especially not with me."

Normani chuckled and tossed her beer back before smacking her lips together. "Okay so you don't want to go see her but you want me to?"

"No." I shook my head and followed her back to the couch, plopping down on it with my legs thrown over the back, my head nearly hanging off the edge.

"Come on babe, you're obvious. You've always been obvious it came to your feelings and Sofi." Normani positioned herself to face me.

"I suck." I mumbled and she crawled over my body, lowering herself down onto it.

"You're a victim of love. You don't suck." She whispered and kissed my neck lightly. "And I know your heart doesn't belong to me," she pulled me up and I settled on her lap, "but I'm selfish. You're sexy as fuck and I want you."

"I shouldn't even be doing this with you anymore Normani," I groaned with guilt as she traced the small of my back with her fingertips. "We broke up weeks ago."

"Booty calls are my specialty." She said calmly and claimed my lips gently before pulling back. "I don't see the harm in finding peace and lust within each other until we find our way."

Normani always had a way with words. The break up was more than mutual and definitely ended on good terms. We were both just so lonely that the break up happened to come with a few long hot nights along the side.

"You know," Normani sighed when I slid off her lap and turned to face her, "this whole thing just made me realize that I'm really not cut out for being in a long term relationship. You gave me a run for my money though Sam." She smiled softly and ran her finger down my cheek before picking up her beer and taking another sip.

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and stood up after slamming my beer back. "I'm heading to bed," I paused and motioned her to follow me.

I wasn't ashamed of myself for being with Normani in a sexual way. We had to admit that was over half of our relationship. The sex was unbelievable and yes, she was sweet and thoughtful and highly romantic, but in the end that all led up to sex.