Chapter 3: When There's Darkness

(A/N: Well after almost a year I finally got around to publish this thing. I have all the chapters ready to publish. I'll just publish them when I want I suppose. Not like anyone's gonna read it anyway.)

"Chell, I'm sorry..." Wilford sighed, rubbing a hand on her forehead.

She began to weep, "This was supposed to be our day. Now everything is ruined, and there's these creatures attacking everyone I'm still in a dress." She looked at her dress, "Which is still a great dress. I have no idea what's going on and I just want--"

Honk!

HONK!

HHHHHHOOOOONNNNNNKKK!

"Oh do you ever shut up?!" Dark lifted his head up from the steering wheel.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Wilford growled.

"I-It's alright..." Michelle tried to smile, "I guess I shouldn't be crying."

Wilford frowned and held her tightly, he pressed his lips to her head, "It'll be alright, I promise."

Dark continued to drive, until he stopped at an apartment building. Michelle had fallen asleep. Dark got out with a sigh. Wilford looked around, then got out of the car, "Why are we here?"

"You know why..." Dark said, going into the building.

Wilford shrugged, and they went into the building. Followed by stairs. They then went to a door. Dark kicked the door, and it ripped off and fell on the ground. He then walked inside.

"And now you're breaking and entering!" Wilford huffed.

"It's not breaking and entering if this is our home...Technically." Dark said, looking around.

"I still don't understand. Why go to Mark's old apartment?" Wilford asked.

"Cause I'm looking for something," Dark said while continuing to look around. He went into another room, and came back to Wilford with a box.

Wilford tilted his head, confused, "Alright. A box, how wonderful! Why did we come here for a bloody box?!"

Dark growled, "It's the key to getting the others!" He then proceeded to open the box. Dark gasped and shook his head, "No no no no! They're gone...They're all gone!!"

"Oh what now?!" Wilford went over to him and looked into the box. "It's empty!" He said.

"Well no duh!" Dark growled, and stood up, pacing around, "They were in there before, I saw them. Now they're all gone. No one knew where the box was, no one."

"Why the bloody 'ell are you talking about a dang box?!" Wilford yelled.

Dark went to him, "Because that box had roses in it which were all of the -ipliers! And if they're not in there, they're out in the world doing who knows what!!"

Wilford blinked, "Oh bloody 'ell..."

They went back to the car, and Dark started driving off again. Michelle woke up, she raised her head, blinking, "What's going on...?"

Wilford smiled, rubbing her head, "Everything is fine. We just need to drive around some more."

Michelle nodded and sighed, "Alright. If you say so."

"Someone had to have taken them!" Dark growled.

"Or they've been unleashed! God knows what they could've done!"

"That could explain the manubites and danankles..." Dark said, in thought.

"Oh, seriously what the f--" Wilford paused, and looked at Michelle, "Fricking frick, I was gonna say fricking frick..."