Chapter 1

Dinah POV.

"Dinah if you don't wake that Polynesian ass up and come down here and help me with these kids!" My wife yells.

This is my life. My wife yelling at me. My kids running around fighting, and me trying to have quiet moments to myself.

I open my eyes and yank the sheets off of my body and bring my feet over the edge of the bed. I stretch all of the sleep out of my body and throw on a t-shirt before getting out of bed. I look down at my boxers and the morning wood a very prominent. I get up from the very comfortable bed and go to the bathroom.

"Dinah if you don't hurry up the kids are going to eat without you." She tells again

"I'm coming dammit." I reply loud enough for her to hear me.

I fixed the morning wood situation before washing my hands and making my way downstairs. In the kitchen I see my family. My badass 9 year old triplets, Leah, Elliot, and Nicholas. My 1 year old Alexandra (Lexi for short) and my wife who has 5 day old sweats, spaghetti-o stained tank top and hair that looks like the Great Depression with Lexi attached to her breast yet she still manages to look beautiful.

"Finally. Ok kids you can eat now." She says as I sit down.

My kids started grabbing for the pancakes, sausage, eggs, and bacon.

"If y'all don't say grace before you eat I'm tearing up some ass." I say looking at them stuffing their faces.

They all quickly said their own prayers before going back to eating.

"Ok kids hurry up and go get dressed school starts in an hour." Y/n says.

They all cleaned their plates before running up the stairs.

"I swear those kids can really eat."I laugh.

"They get it from you." She smirks.

She looks down at Lexi before sitting her up and burping her.

After she was burped Lexi looked at me and smiled reaching for me.

"Ooh hi princess. You look so beautiful with your bed head mama." I say picking her up and kissing her cheek.

I walked out of the room hearing a slight sigh from Y/N. Oh well.

Y/N POV.

She always fucking does that shit. I slave away at home all day. I take care of our kids and I'm stuck at home. I guess it's my fault. I decided to be a stay at home mom and and artist. But I didn't want my babies to grow up without their mommy at home.

Everything was easier in the beginning. Dinah and I did everything together. She would sit and watching me paint and draw for hours. When the triplets were born she helped a lot. Then she got her dream job as the owner of a magazine company and became the fashion designer she always wanted to be.

We both got in the hang of our job schedules and when the kids went to school I was less stressed out. But 8 years later and a drunken night after a partying and boom Dinah got me pregnant with our baby girl. 1 years old and she has stolen my heart, all of my kids have. Dinah did too but she's changed so much I can't tell if she even loves me anymore.

I had to bring myself out of my thoughts before I cry over my sad life again. I started cleaning up the kitchen table once I was done I looked at my phone. I walked up the stairs. "Kids you better be ready for school in the next 5 minutes, dressed, teeth brushed hair done." I said in the hallway loud enough for them to hear.

I heard an "ok" from the boys but nothing from Leah. I walked into her room to see her standing in front of her mirror crying.

"Hey it's ok what's the matter?" I said wiping the tear from her cheek.

"I can't fix these French braids. They look stupid." She says.

She gets her perfectionist side from me.

"It's ok. Come sit down." I said grabbing the comb.

She sat in her chair and I fixed her hair just the way she likes it.

"Is that better princess?" I said squatting down next to her.

"Much better. Thank you mommy." She says.

"Your welcome babe." I replied giving her kisses all over her face.

"Stop it mommy." She giggles.

"Alright come on kid. Your bus should be outside. Get your bag and your brothers I'll meet you downstairs." I replied kissing her head.

I walked back downstairs and my wife and kids followed I stood at the door way and kissed my kids goodbye so they could go to school. Dinah was holding Lexi and she had her suit on dressed and ready for work.

"Y/N she pooped so you need to change her. But I have to go bye."

"You've had her this whole time. For a while damn hour and you seriously didn't think to change her? Or say something me earlier at least?" I said getting frustrated.

"That's because she just did it. If your in this bad of a mood maybe I should give you some dick later." She replies smirking.

"Dinah stop being cocky. I don't need your dick to be in a better mood. Just go to work damn. Irritating ass."

"But you love my irritating ass don't you." She says pecking my lips

"Maybe."

"Bye baby."

"Mmhmm bye Dinah."

I shut the door behind her and looked at Lexi.

"Lets ft this diaper change baby girl." I said walking upstairs.

All she did was smile and burry her head in my chest. Motherhood is something else.

A/N: I hoped you guys liked this first chapter so far. I'm trying my best I hope it wasn't bad. Love you guys ❤️🤙❤️🤙