Bullshit

Billie ^^^^^^

I'm ready for today. I have a lovely blue sundress and dark blue converse with my hair curled. I want to get to know the girls today, but I really want to know Kyle mostly. I find BDSM weird, but I guess I have to give it a try.

At 10 o'clock, a limo came outside of my apartment, and I grabbed my suitcase, happy that I'm leaving this shithole. Once I arrive at the mansion, I have a man take my bags inside to my room, and I am first greeted by Mr. Patrick. He takes me to a crazy amazing living room that I haven't seen yet, with windows that are huge and a vintage fireplace. The three other girls are there as well.

"Mr. Chase will not be here until 6 o'clock, which I remind you is also your curfew. Today he wants all of you to get adjusted and talk to each other. If you need me, my number is on your new phones," All of a sudden, Mr. Patrick pulls out four iPhones. I received the rose gold, Billie got the gold one, Suki got the white one, and Rachel got the grey one. This is awesome.

"Nice," Billie said, impressed.

"Okay, I'll leave you to it." Mr. Patrick leaves.

"Isn't this just cool? The phone, the mansion, everything," I decided to make conversation with the girls.

"Definitely," Suki said.

"What do you think it-," Billie couldn't finish the sentence because Rachel decided to cut her off.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I want all of you to know something," Rachel stands up, walking in front of everyone with her heels clicking. "I plan on being Kyle's main girl. So I hope that you know you won't stay here for long," Rachel smirked.

Oh no, I knew one she was going to be a bitch.

"What?" I laughed. "Sweetheart, calm down. We all signed a contract here,"

"Yeah, a contract that expires in 3 months. That's all I need," She crossed her arms. Is this bitch Regina George?

"Good luck with that. Do me a favor, and please stay out my way. I really don't need your drama," I turned around, making sure my hair flipped perfectly as I walked to my room. I can hear Rachel scoff as I walk into the elevator.

Thirty minutes later, I have everything in my room perfect. I decide to go and talk to Billie and Suki; they seem really cool.

I go to Billie's room while getting lost three times in this maze of a house. I knock on her door and hear her say to come in.

I open the large doors and say hello.

"Hey, what's up," she turns to me, facing away from her computer. Her room was light blue and white—kind of like minds instead of light pink.

"I just wanted to talk. That was weird. What happened before with Rachel," I laughed.

"Seriously, what is her problem?" Billie smiles. After an hour of conversation with her, I found out that she can fix anything, like a handyman prodigy. She loves dogs and hair dye. She has a brother and is from Washington. Billie goes to NYU and is 20 years old.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked.

"Go for it," I respond.

"The only reason I signed the contract is because you signed it too," she blushed.

"Why because I'm a future lawyer?"

"No, because you seemed really cool. I felt a connection."

"Ohhhhh, you got a crush on me," I winked at her as I laid on her bed with my hands behind my head.

"Shut up!" She laughed as she threw a pillow at my head.

"What time is it?" I asked after my laughing fit.

"It's one. We still got another 5 hours,"

"Remember what Mr. Patrick said? There is a pool," Billie gave me a look, then immediately ran to her closet to grab a swimsuit.

"Hurry, put this on," Billie then threw a bikini at me, and we got quickly changed and grabbed towels, and we were on our way.

At first, we needed to ask a maid where the pool was because we got lost, but we found it eventually.

Billie is an excellent swimmer, but as for me, I sink like a rock. After half an hour of fun with Billie, I hear heels clicking on the floor. Rachel is coming. Billie was splashing me as she walked in.

"I knew you were only here for fun and games," she gave me a disgusting look as I got out of the pool and stood in front of her.

"It's called being human. You should try it sometimes."

"Tsh. You are a child," she turns around and starts to walk away.

"What is your problem?" I yelled out.

"You," She turned to face me. "You must think you must be hot shit."

"Bullshit. Just say you're jealous or something," I responded.

"More like you are jealous of me, bitch," Rachel walked up to me and pushed me. "What are you going to do about it bitch," she said, pushing me again, knowing damn well I am mad. She pushed me again, and then I lost it.

I grabbed the bitch by her hair and pushed her into the pool. All I could see was her slashing, looking like a wet poodle Billie in the pool laughing her head off.

"AHHHHH! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU FUCKED UP MY HAIR!" she yelled, causing me to have a fit of giggles.

"What is going on here!?" I turned around to see Suki and Mr. Patrick. Suki first sees Rachel and starts to chuckle. But Mr. Patrick is not amused.

"Really?" he asked sternly.

"She started it!" I said, trying to defend myself, but instead, I sounded like a 2-year-old.

"I hope you know that Mr. Chase will be aware of this," Mr. Patrick then called a maid over to help Rachel out.

"Crap," I said, looking over to Billie, who is no longer laughing but now has a slightly scared face.

I don't think Kyle is going to be happy.