The Heart of the Melody

-A/N-
This is a crossover crack BL fan fiction between 2 Moons and LoveSick that I wrote recently by request... you know who you are. It is different and I seriously doubt you'll expect this pairing.
Again, this is a CRACK pairing. You are warned.
Oh, and there is the usual cussing so readers sensitive to that might want to find something else to read... but, as far as I know, none of my readers have a problem with it so on with the show!

*The song lyrics are mine so you won't be able to find the song anywhere to listen to it. Please don't copy or reproduce them. Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------

The Heart of the Melody

Can you hear these sweet words
Flowing out like a melody?
Do you feel the steady beat,
A rhythm tapping like a heartbeat?
I'm calling out with all my strength
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me?
I'm asking, can you hear me?

They say I'm a fool to believe
I'm too innocent and naïve
They say it's a trick of the mind
A chemical reaction that fades with time
Why would I want that fate?
Why would I believe the myth?
Why would I take that chance
On something that doesn't exist?

Let me say one more time
Just to ease my mind
It's a matter of faith
Trusting in my fate
This is what I say
This is what I believe
There will be a day
That you'll be here with me

The haunting voice echoes down the halls of the empty building accompanied by the lilting strings of an acoustic guitar. The ballad is filled with passion and yearning. I can feel it filling up my whole being, my heart nearly bursting.

It is by random chance that I'm even in the Music faculty building at this time of night. My best friend, Wayo, forgot his bag in the practice hall after borrowing the baby grand piano to play for his insanely possessive boyfriend. P'Pha, the insanely possessive boyfriend, had quickly dragged Yo back to one of their rooms before Yo could pick up his bag. A quick text in between whatever those two are doing, which I don't really want to know, and it's Ming to the rescue.  

With the rescued bag slung over my shoulder, I follow the music to a room at the end of the hallway. The door is ajar and I peek into the room just as the song stops mid-melody. A single lamp gleams in the back corner of the room lighting up the face of the lone occupant as he is bent over a music stand scribbling away with a pencil. Leaning up, the man puts the yellow pencil between his full lips as he focuses on the papers in front of him and strums a few chords on the guitar sitting on his lap.

The bag drops unnoticed from my shoulder and thuds loudly on the floor startling the musician. He looks up and my heart stops. The world stops. Time, itself, stops as I stare at the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Wide, caramel-brown eyes are set in an oval face with smooth, pale skin and full pink lips.  His short, messy brown hair falls slightly into his eyes and he brushes it away without thought as he stares back at me. A blush tinges the tips of his ears and he looks away. The world moves and my heart races as I take a step into the room, a step closer to him.