c h a p t e r o n e

I sat on my bed while listening to LoliRock' music revolution. I touched my choker and felt a rush of warmth flood through me and sensed a big wave of energy go to my head, and a sudden urge to sing. I started to sing along to the music and as if on cue my computer started floating in midair. My books floated off the shelf and spun around my head In silver smoke. I suddenly opened my eyes and gasped at the floating things. As if on cue again, my books and computer fell onto my bed as if none of the silver smoke lifted my things up. I hopped off my bed with my computer and ran downstairs for breakfast.
******
You think if I live in a mansion, I would be a snob. But I'm not. I act pretty normal but as Missy says,
"Your so basic. If I was rich, I would spend my money on the mall." My mom is friends with Missy's mom so we're forced to talk to each other.
I sat down at the table and exited out of YouTube, and into my emails.
CrystalD@Gmail.com
To:All of sunny bay
From:LoliRock
LoliRock setting up additions for new band member
To setup additions Email the three following:
IRIS@Gmail.com
Talia@Gmail.com
Auriana@Gmail.com

I wondered why LoliRock would be setting up additions for their band now instead of after they're first year being a band. Also, how they're getting millions of emails right now. I chose to Email the first email address for additions, IRIS@Gmail.com

To:Iris

From:Crystal Diamond

Hello, Iris! I would like to addition for the band at 1:00 P.M thank you.

I sent the email and looked at my clock. It's 10:00 right now, and it will probably be 1:00 in a couple of hours.
I ran upstairs to my room so I could get ready for additions. I put on pink wool pants and my shorts over that with a pink tank top and a silver crop top over that. I laced up my grey boots and raced out the door. I struggled to brush my hair while running down the stairs, passing my father and mom. If I'd didn't know better I would've fell down the stairs. My brown hair bobbed up and down, losing its form of a bun. When I got to the end of the staircase I re did my bun just as I was just out of the door while my phone beeped telling me I got another email.

Meanwhile...
"I don't know Iris, maybe none of them are her." Talia let out a long, impatient sigh as she got up from her seat. Iris put her palm on her forehead as she too, stood up from her chair and was about to give in to Talia for giving up, but Auriana interrupted before she could speak.
"Well, how did we find Iris? By giving up?" Auriana did have a point, and she never said anything like this before.
"She's right. Talia, we can handle a couple more singers." Iris was already sitting down next to Auriana but Talia was still standing up, crossing her arms. She then sat down just as another singer with brown hair  and stormy grey eyes and walked in for additions.

"My name is Crystal Diamond." I was nervous as heck and  sweat beaded on my neck and forehead. I looked at the lyrics and started to sing. Silver smoke spun around me as I sung, covering me with a blinding light. The light disintegrated revealing chairs burnt, things on fire and things in a pile of ashes.
"Well, she's the one." Out of all the times this could happen, it had to happen now. An embarrassed feeling ran through me and I struggled for breath but once I was breathing, I was out the door. I ran down the street crying, my hair flying every where. I saw a whoosh of red beams and a red tinted crystal wall blocked my way.
"She's the one, indeed." A woman with purple-ish hair was floating in midair with half a mask on her face and a black cape.

" A woman with purple-ish hair was floating in midair with half a mask on her face and a black cape

Okay. Now I'm weird. She shot beams of dark crystals above my head, trying to aim it at me. I ran into an alley hoping to get away from this lady, but she followed me and kept shooting crystal at me until three figures on an animal flew above me.