c h a p t e r f o u r

They had a very calm look, and what they said, it wasn't what i wanted to hear.
"Your family, has very great powers, And, your sister, Sapphire, well, she was one of my best friends. And, Rose doesn't know about it so--" i cut her off by interrupting and going into a rant.
"Wait, so were gonna put my sister in danger? No, I can't let that happen. She's ten. Not a powerful indestructible robot." Sapphire didn't want to say anything, but couldn't help nodded slowly. Talia smiled, I wondered what she was smiling for.
"It was only a test, to see if you would put family or the worlds safety first--" Auriana interrupted her with a wide grin on her face.
"And you did awesome!" She put her fist in the air causing Amauru to fall over

I smiled, knowing they meant it. My phone ringed, making me question this sudden phone call.
"Its me. And I'm outside of your new friends house." Has  to be her. My smile faded quickly. I looked out the window and saw her. Her pink and blonde hair glistening in the sun. She was wearing something the made her look like a vampire. I didn't want to get them involved in this soi just didn't say anything. I pursed my lips and stared at her. Her blue eyes was blank as day. But, something I never noticed before was she had very faint flecks of red in her eyes.
"Ah, Nikki, always was quite the troublemaker. Now, what do you want?" Nikki's eyes twisted into a smirk, her eyes going fully red.
"I want to know where he iya

Or, are you gonna lie again?" I knew what she was talking about. Suddenly, a flashback formed in my mind.

I was in a room alone with Nikki's mom. She was playing music, and I couldn't help but sing

Ba de ya

Say do you remember

Ba de ya

Dancing in September

Ba de ya

Never was a cloudy day

Once I realized what was going on, Nikki's mom was on the floor, blood coming from her head. I screamed, not knowing what to do. Nikki ran down stares and looked at her mom.
"You." She looked up at me and growled.
"You. You singed. And you hurt my mom!?" She was furious. Her blues showed how angry she was, and a angry glare.
"Get. Out." I looked at her with a look of shock on my face.
"I didn't do it. I swear upon the Greek gods!"  She looked at me with daggers in her eyes.
"Get out!" She screamed, pointing at the front door.
"Liar." I heard her say.

"It was an accident." She held up her hands and a blue rays shot out of her hands, creating ice--like crystals. I dodged each I fear, forgetting all about my powers.