I Want More

Hey guys! This book will be entirely either Sehun's point of view or 3rd person point of view. Ok I hope you enjoy!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was walking down the lonely street, confused and intrigued at the same time. All I knew right now was that I needed blood. Soon too. I'm so dehydrated I can barely walk. But none of these people passing by look fit enough to quench my thirst. But then I saw him.

He had honey brown hair and the most innocent face I've ever seen

He had honey brown hair and the most innocent face I've ever seen. He was definitely shorter than me, but then again, not many people are taller than me.

I could sense that his blood was very purifying and rich, just the thing I need right now. I walked to him and I could definitely smell his blood. He had amazing blood, and I'll do anything just to get a taste of it.

"Um hello! Do you know where any good coffee shops are? I'm new to the area," he turned around at my voice and I swear I almost died, which is weird sense I'm a vampire. He was simply gorgeous and reminded me of a deer. But then he started to smile. Is he trying to make me feel pain?

"Ah! Yes! I know a great one down the street! I was actually on my way there now haha! Do you wanna come with me?" Getting his blood was going to be easier than I thought. He's so trusting and innocent.

"Sure! I'd love to go with you!" He instantly grabbed my hand and pulled me along the sidewalk, telling me about how his favorite drink from there was the cold-brew chai tea.

I had to say, once we got there I was confused on why this stranger was raving about this place. It seemed pretty basic to me anyway. Oh well. The coffee place wasn't important, he was. I needed his blood, and I'm gonna get it one way or another.

Once we ordered and sat down waiting for our drinks to arrive, we started to talk.

"So what's your name?" I hope it's something attractive and not stupid like Billy or something.

"It's Luhan! What about you? What's your name?" he said with a bright and cheery smile. He was a total contrast to me.

"My name is Sehun. It's nice to meet you Luhan! I thought I was going to be lonely when I moved!" Hopefully he believes my lie and doesn't question whether I'm a vampire that got transported onto earth by a portal. Probably not but just in case.

"Oh haha! Nice to meet you too! I love making new friends! How old are you Sehun?"

"I'm 140 years old. No! I mean 20! Yeah, 20 years old! That's what I meant, definitely not 140. That's impossible haha!" He looked at me weirdly while I tried to cover up my lie.

"Okay then. I'm 21 so we don't have a big age gap!" Ugh he was so cute. Just then, a waiter came over to our table with the drinks in mason jars.

"What did you get Sehunnie?" I blushed at the pet name but looked at him anyways

"Oh nothing special. Just some raspberry water"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm going to try and make this book better than my last one! Hopefully I'll succeed!😁

Btw, the second mason jar in the pic above is what Sehun ordered.

Sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes

BUH-BYE!!!