Everything

(A/N: cover credit goes to cryptidsp00n on tumblr. if you don't know them, check them out their art is very cool!)
You have to get up.
"Noooo.... its too early....." Jeremy whined, not wanting to wake up at what he believed was a ridiculous time to be conscious.
Well, if you want to, you can sleep in another thirty three and twenty two seconds, but you wouldn't be able to see-
"Michael. Yeah, right I know."
Correct. And if you obey my orders, you can find a way to show him you're still his friend. I'm not too concerned about your popularity at the moment, for it seems a trend that's gaining supporters as of now is  "Geek Culture", something you could have as an advantage to seem distant and cool if you play your cards right. But, back to my original point. You have to get up in order for today to work out in your favor. The squip was beginning to become impatient with Jeremy's lackadaisical state.
"Okay, fine. So I'll get up." Jeremy , with his eyes still hazy with sleep, groggily sat up and started his day.
And remember;
"Don't do anything too stupid, right."
And so, Jeremy groggily got up out of bed and started his day, but not before an entire body coating of anti-perspirant. The squip had decided it would be in his best interest to walk that day since it would "tone his legs." He arrived at school, only to be met by a happy and bubbly Michael.
"Hey Jeremy! I'm glad you made it! How's your day been- erm, I mean, it's barely begun, but as of now!" Michael waited for an answer, looking as if he might burst from the suspense of it all.
Reply with enthusiasm, but not too much. Show your interested, but don't make it seem like you're hiding some terrible tragedy."
"Haha, yeah, the day hasn't started at all really. But, my day has been good so far! Better now that I got a chance to say hi to you." Jeremy flushed a little after realizing what he had just said.
Good work. I didn't even have to give you that to sound suave. The squip began to mimic tears but joy. It's just- I'm so--- proud of you."
(Can it. I'm trying to uphold a conversation with Michael.) Jeremy snapped back.
Oh, right. Sorry. Continue.
"- and I was kinda wondering if you wanted to play video games with me with me this afternoon?" He caught the last bit of Michaels proposition, seeing that his friend's cheeks were obviously flushed and his palms had become sweaty.
Say yes with confidence.
"Don't we play video games almost every afternoon? Of course I'll come!" Jeremy said, soon after putting a huge, dorky grin on his face to reassure his statement.
"What I- what- you will?! Yay!" Michael seemed incapable of containing his happiness.
(Why is he so surprised I'm playing video games with him? I always play video games with him.)
I think when I interrupted you, he had said something critical to our plan to win him over. As of now, my plan is to pretend like we know why he's so nervous and play it cool.
"So will you pick me up at the end of school?" Jeremy asked.
"I'll pick you up at the end of school." Michael confirmed the (almost) daily routine of theirs wasn't as divergent from most days as this one was to be. But Jeremy knew something was off about the way Michael asked.
Just try to forget it for now, only time will tell why Michael was so clammy." The SQUIP tried to call down Jeremy's restless nerves.
"Okay, I I'll try to."  Jeremy continued the rest of his day at school, wondering nonetheless as to why his friend had been so nervous.