nothing

Michael awoke with a start.
"Wha- where am I...? What time is it?"
Jeremy, who had almost drifted off to sleep, replied in a groggy tone,
"I don't know, like three in the morning. Don't worry, I texted my dad and told him I was sleeping over. It's Saturday, so it's fine."
Well said, Casanova. The SQUIP was back. It's three in the morning, a strange and mystical time for you humans. Now would be a good time more than ever to tell him how you feel. Jeremy felt heat on his cheeks.
"So, Michael, there's something I need to get off my chest."
That's the spirit! Good luck Jeremiah!
(Don't call me Jeremiah.)
"Yeah, what is it?" Michael asked, bolting upright.
"So, we've been best friends for a really long time now, and there's something I need you to know." Jeremy grabbed his collar out of nervous habit.
"Okay!" Michael said, now fully awake.
"So I kinda realized something after today... it's really stupid I know, but, uhm, how do I say this...." Jeremy kept rambling until Michael stopped him.
"Just, say what's on your mind, Jeremy." A faint smile spread across his lips. (A/N: IM SORRY IM QUOTING THE BRO DUET AND OTHER BMC CHARACTERS SO MUCH I HAVE NO IDEAS LEFT AAAAAAAAAA YA GIRL HAS NO MOTIVATION) Jeremy flushed, but how could he not? Michael was being absolutely adorable, in his defense.
Be upfront, and a little frank with him. You and I both love Michael, but he can be as observant as a brick wall when it comes to these things. Just seal the deal. The SQUIP and Jeremy spoke in unison.
"Michael Mell, I like you."
"W-What do you mean?" Michael stuttered, shocked. "I like you too, dumbass." He punched Jeremy in the arm.
"No, not like that. Like, I'm in love with you, Michael." He laughed nervously.
"Wait- Wait really?!" Michael giggled a bit, almost childlike. "Because if so, I have had the biggest crush on you since seventh grade." He smiled up at Jeremy with an excitement that can only be described as adorable.
"Nerd," Jeremy laughed, relieved in a sense. Michael looked up at the ceiling.
"Are you sure you want me? I mean I'm literally a gaming junkie who gets high to escape his feelings. Because honestly, I don't get it. It's not even that I don't think we should be together, it's just I know I'm gonna break your heart in some way. I'll end up hurting you." Michael stopped staring at the ceiling and looked at Jeremy with sorrow in his eyes.
"You're better off on your own."
(WHAT DO I DO I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM GOOD WITH CRYING PEOPLE), Jeremy looked to the SQUIP for some sort of help.
Don't worry, I've got this, the SQUIP reassured Jeremy right before Jeremy went under. He kept seeing and hearing the outside world, but it was no longer him in control. He felt his hand take Michael's and a cool, soothing voice that was almost his say;
"Don't worry, you will end up hurting me. But truth is, I'll end up hurting you, too. And we'll both mend our broken hearts together after the fact, and be okay again." Then, Jeremy heard a quick comment from the SQUIP where he said in his ever so suave voice;
Hold onto your seat belts.
With that, Jeremy felt his lips on Michael's, and then briefly pulled away.   Jeremy was now in control again, and could see the illusion of the SQUIP standing in the back of the room, with a smug look on his face.
"Did you....Did I......Did we...?" Michael was left a stuttering mess while Jeremy continued to act cool, though he was considerably worse than the SQUIP.
"Yes, we kissed. Is that a promise enough that I really, really want you?" Jeremy laughed under his breath, looking down at his fingers intertwined with Michael's.
"Y-Yeah, I g-g-guess." Michael laughed nervously.
(A/N: HEY HEY HEY I MADE THEM KISS YOU CAN STOP ABUSING ME NOW)