Disclaimer

I do not own or claim to own anything in Harry Potter universe. This story is not for profit. I am writing this story because I was on a sugar rush in the middle of the night and asked myself what would happen if the two cutest characters from the Harry Potter universe ended up together and I got this plot baby and I just thought it would be so adorable and I wanted to write it and I should probably stop this sentence soon. No copyright infringement is intended. I own only part of the plot, one creature (speculo feles), and two or three characters. I will update this once I figure out exactly what little tiny bit I own. I am sorry if anyone is upset or offended by this story. I don't even know how it could be offensive but I'm still mentioning it.
Please don't leave hate comments.
You know, if anyone ever actually reads this.
This takes place three years after the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and after Newt's book is published. I estimated that his book would be published by then. This also takes place eight years after the Battle of Hogwarts.

I posted the idea for this story on my other account, callalilly1, in my book of Drarry one shots. (I love self promotion)

I apologize for any and all inaccuracies and errors, I'm still writing this even though I'm half asleep.