Scary movie?

Y/N POV

I was sitting in my apartment that I had just bought about  two weeks ago. While  I was binge watching "Orange Is The New Black" I heard my phone "ring" and as I looked at my phone, I saw it was my bestest  friend Jimin he had texted me to come over to watch a movie or just hang out because he had wanted to tell me something really important but the truth is I really didn't want him coming over because I had a REALLY HUGE crush on him since grade school.

But I texted him back saying ok, and that it was fine. Then he told me he was on his way. Before  I started binge watching OITNB I took a shower and I shaved my Legs and my lady parts. And I had put on these pink booty shorts from pink and a white thrasher shirt. So I guess I looked ok I sprayed a BUNCH OF PERFUME and put my hair in a cute messy bun and RAN!!! to the kitchen to wash dishes so I wouldn't look so sloppy, shit what can I say I'm human lol.

But then I sprayed my house with a really lavender scented  freshener  and then, I ran to the kitchen again and started making popcorn and got out some Smirnoff's and put those on my coffee table. As I sat down waiting for Jimin. I waited for a good 5 minutes until I heard a knock at the door I quickly got my perfume put a little more on and then answered the door.

I swear to god that when I was approaching the door I could already smell his cologne, I opened the door and saw Jimin standing there with a plastic bag, he had brought snacks and he brought my favorite, gummy worms! At that moment I realized that he remembered from when we were little.

As he gave me the bag of worms he said "I brought your favorite", "YOU REMEMBERED, AWWW THANK YOU JIMIN" then he grabbed the popcorn and the snacks put them on the coffee table in the living room and took off his coat and shoes and sat on the other side of the couch.

As I sat down I grabbed the remote and said "so what are we gonna watch" He said "Something scary", "Now come on Jimin you know I don't like scary movies" he said "yes i know but that's why I'm here, I'm here to protect you" and as he said that with a cheeky grin I think I blushed REALLY BAD and he noticed. Then he said "Y/N come sit over here by me since your SO SCARED"

He was teasing me by saying those words and he knew it. But I agreed and sat next to him, we finally picked a movie and proceeded to watch, about 10 minutes into the movie he put his arm around me and and scooted me over hugging me tight saying "you know I missed you a lot" he smelled so good that i completely zoned out and didn't hear what he said.

I said "wait, sorry what did you say" then he said "never mind, wasn't important" then I could feel his heart beating so fast as I put my arms around him slowly then put my head against his chest and then I heard him chuckle a bit then he said "I'm guessing you like it here"

Then I laughed saying " I guess so" As we watched the movie for about 20 more minutes he got up and said "you know what I can't take it anymore" he got the remote paused the tv turned on the lights and I spoke up in confusion saying "what are you talking about" he said "the only reason why I came over here is because.......because..........because"

"Spit it out jimin!!!!" I said "Because I LOVE YOU" it got quiet, then he spoke "you know what maybe it was a bad time" as he got his coat on I snuck up behind him and grabbed his hands turning him around saying "I feel the same way"

"really?"he said in disbelief.  I said "of course I mean you were the only one nice to me in grade school, my only friend that was there for me, my protector for when I got bullied. How can a girl not fall for that" and right when I was about to keep going he...............