Shower

This chapter is really cringey btw, sorry🤦🏻‍♀️ and so im sorry for the slow updates💗

Jimin's POV

I wake up to my princess Next to me, I say to my self "she's so pretty when she's  sleeping." I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead, I grabbed my boxers and put them on and headed to the kitchen.

I decided to make my princess some breakfast, so I got out the eggs and the bacon and started to get to work. I wanted to impress Y/N with my cooking skills, and show her that I'm REAL boyfriend material. I make the bacon crunchy and made sunny side up eggs and pouring us glasses of orange juice. I went into the room where I found Y/N still sleeping like a wittle babi, I proceeded on waking her up with kisses.

_____________________________

Y/N POV

I got woken up by Jimins wonderful smooches on my cheeks and forehead so I pulled him close and kissed him on the lips then he said "Princess wake up I made us breakfast." I got up and grabbed my clothes putting them on, he grabbed me by the hand and led me to the kitchen. As we sat down I fixed my hair into a ponytail.

We then started to eat, he made REALLY good food to be completely honest. When we finished he got the dishes and started to wash them, it was so cute because he put on my red apron and pink gloves and got to work.

Then I told him I was gonna take a shower  he said ok. So I went to my room and got some clothes and went to the restroom. I got undressed and turned on the hot water about ten minutes into my shower I hear the door open. Then I hear Jimins voice say "Can I join?"

I couldn't help but say "Yes" then I went back to washing my hair as he hopped in. While I was  rinsing my hair he moved my hair to the side and started kissing my neck and rubbing his hard cock against my ass as he started to move his hands up and down my waist. I grab his hands to stop him but he quickly whispered in my ear "shh..shh..just go with it".

He turned me around kissing me softly which escalated to a rough make out. I went with it. He then said in between kisses "I'm so hard right now, you can fix that right?" I then nodded and said "Yes, Daddy"

I got on my knees and put his big cock in my mouth as I started to suck on the head and move my tongue in circles starting to deep-throat it. Jimin was moaning and he slowly rolled his head back in pleasure. I went faster and faster till he was on the edge. He then grabbed my head and he started to make me move down to go deeper for more pleasure until he finally came.

I then got up and proceeded with my shower. I started to wash my body when Jimin grabbed the sponge and washed my back for me. I stood there as he washed my back.

20 minutes later
_____________________________
When I got done with my shower I layed down next to Jimin in bed and he said "how about snacks, and a movie?"