The Boss

"RS Enterprises" I stood before my office entrance.

"Sanyukta, Sanyukta" I turned around to find Vidhushi coming towards me with a huge smile on her face. Vidushi Kumar. My friend from the last two months. Two months back I came to Mumbai from Delhi, as it was my father's home ground. I joined this company and vidushi was my first friend in this office. She is very sweet and friendly.

"There is a good news sanyukta. Parth got a transfer here in Mumbai" She said with a wide smile on her face. Parth was her boyfriend, as she told me. They both were dating since college. After college he got the job in Delhi. So, it was a long-distance relationship. It's been 2 years. Now he is coming back she is really happy. Long distance relationships are hard to handle. I'm happy for her.

"Finally I'm going to see your boyfriend in real, than in pictures." I told her and she nodded her head.

We started walking inside and reached our cubicle. Their was a teddy bear on Vidushi's desk. She moved towards it with a confused expression. She took it in her hand and turned around only to find one guy with a bouquet on his face. She went near him and removed the bouquet from his face as if she guessed who was behind it. She literally jumped on that guy after seeing him and was squealing in excitement. I recognized him. It was Parth.

"Why are you crying baby? I know you missed me! " He smiled while she swatted his arm. I chuckled. They were looking really cute. I thought not to disturb them.

I wish I had someone like this in my life too. Who would not like to see my tears and make me smile whenever I'm sad. With these thoughts in my mind I started walking towards water can to drink some water. I was walking when I heard some foot steps ahead of me. I looked up to find the most handsome man I'v ever met. My boss, Randhir Singh Bhatia. He is wearing a brown shirt and black blazer with black trousers. His concentration was on the phone while, he was drinking coffee with the other hand.

I still remember the first day I met him.Two months back:

I was rushing to the office as I had an interview and I was late. I entered the office in a hurry and I didn't notice the wet floor. I slipped and fell down. It was very embarrassing. Everybody was looking at me. Nobody came forward to help me to get up.

I was about to get up when someone forwarded their hand. I looked up to find the most handsome face ever. He had a charming smile on his face.

His jet black orbs were very captivating. His straight nose and pink lips were way too perfect. His stubble and messy hair added the fuel to the fire. I was mesmerized by him. I held his hand and got up again I fell but this time ,on him. This time he held me. I was literally leaning over him.

We had an eye contact for few seconds and it was broken by the sweeper who chipped a sorry for not keeping the floor dry.

He made me stand straight on my feet and introduced himself as the boss. I was really shocked. He was of my age.
.......

"Oh shit " someone said and I came out of my thoughts. It was Randhir. I wondered what happened when I noticed the coffee mug was on the floor and he was looking at me with those apologizing eyes. Then I noticed that he spilled his coffee over me. So much into his thoughts that I ddin't even know what was happening around me. To be precise with me.

"Sorry" he said and bit his lower lip. Oh god he is so cute. Stop before drooling over him all over again.

"It's okay, Randhir. " I smiled and started walking towards the washroom , to clean my dress. My white shirt which I was wearing had stains now. I don't think they will go so easily.

All the employees in our office call him Randhir only. As we all were of same age and he didn't wanted to sound old. I always wondered why he started working at such a young age. He very very friendly and at the same time very professional. He knows how to maintain the line between friendship and the boss-employee relationship.
.........

Please vote and comment if you like it. :)

MonaMandy and Saddahaqcontests